Trump Supporter Jeanine Pirro Defends Hillary Clinton Over FBI Announcement

The latest poop from ABC.

Federal investigators looking into the Hillary Clinton email matter have obtained the warrant needed to start reviewing the emails found on a laptop used by Clinton aide Huma Abedin and her husband, Anthony Weiner.

FBI Director James Comey told Congress Friday that the agency was again reviewing emails related to Clinton's personal server, after it learned of additional information that might be relevant to the case.

Comey sent a letter to key members of Congress informing them that although the FBI had previously announced the completion of its investigation into Clinton's email server, new information had prompted additional review.

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation," Comey wrote in a letter released Friday.

In conversations with FBI counterparts hours before Comey disclosed that the FBI was hoping to review newly discovered emails possibly "pertinent" to the Clinton probe, Justice Department officials emphasized that the department has long steered clear of taking such investigative actions close to an election if those actions could potentially influence the outcome of an election, sources familiar with the matter told ABC News.

FBI Obtains Warrant Needed to Start Reviewing Emails Found on Laptop Used by Clinton Aide

How about if the IRS head comes out wh an update on Trumps tax fraud investigation.

Thank you! If the FBI can influence a presidential election - so can the IRS. Let's go for it...

FBI notifications of investigations, against political figures during elections, is not unprecedented as demonstrated in your link.

Also why didn't the huffypuffy post not mention that former judge and prosecutor Pirro vehemently disagreed with Comeys decision not to seek an indictment in the first place? She considered Comey a friend and was extremely disappointed that he appeared to have sold his soul to the devil. Maybe you should find some less biased sources for your propaganda.

How about if the IRS head comes out wh an update on Trumps tax fraud investigation.

Thank you! If the FBI can influence a presidential election - so can the IRS. Let's go for it...

Notifying congress in a change in status of an investigation is not interfering with anything. If you got a bitch, it's with two people, the hildabitch for putting herself in the situation and whoever leaked the letter in congress. Comey didn't make a public announcement.

I'm still waiting for the text of the 60 day protocol from Justice Department material.

Anyone ever hear of this before last Friday?

Strangely, the quotes don't sound like Pirro at all. I bet she said something else.

Nope, she said exactly what's quoted, I saw the program. Of course the left wing hate sight left out plenty of context, but what can you expect.

The former prosecutor said the FBI decision violates “the most fundamental rules of fairness and impartiality.”

Fox News’ Jeanine Pirro came to Hillary Clinton’s defense on Sunday, criticizing FBI Director James Comey over his recently announced investigation into new emails relating to the former secretary of state.

“Comey’s actions violate, not only long-standing Justice Department policy, the directive of the person that he works under, the attorney general,” the former prosecutor said, referring to Loretta Lynch’s reported disagreement with Comey, “but even more important, the most fundamental rules of fairness and impartiality.”

More: Trump Supporter Jeanine Pirro Defends Hillary Clinton Over FBI Announcement

Amen! Thank you, Jeanine Pirro, for placing fair and honest democracy above dirty partisan politics!
Pirro has spent 20 years calling Hillary a POS and you never once quoted her.
Pirro is NOT defending Hillary, she is simply stating proper legal procedure...big difference.

I'm still waiting for the text of the 60 day protocol from Justice Department material.

Strangely, the quotes don't sound like Pirro at all. I bet she said something else.

Nope, she said exactly what's quoted, I saw the program. Of course the left wing hate sight left out plenty of context, but what can you expect.

I have since seen it as well. Nods to Lakota.

Still I have yet to see proof of the existence and practice of the so-called 60-protocol. If it's not in writing, it means nothing.

Still I have yet to see proof of the existence and practice of the so-called 60-protocol. If it's not in writing, it means nothing.

Clinton campaign says Comey letter violates Justice Department protocols

"There are Justice Department policies against" FBI Director James Comey discussing details of a federal investigation "so close to an election."

tom-mostlytrue.jpg

Does Comey letter violate DOJ protocol?

I am pleased that Judge Pirro has shown some honor on this issue.

Clinton campaign says Comey letter violates Justice Department protocols

"There are Justice Department policies against" FBI Director James Comey discussing details of a federal investigation "so close to an election."

tom-mostlytrue.jpg

Does Comey letter violate DOJ protocol?

I am pleased that Judge Pirro has shown some honor on this issue.

So what details did he discuss, from what I saw he made a general statement that new evidence had come to light and it's significance was yet to be determined. That letter was sent to congressional committee heads only, he didn't send it to reporters. Also a discussion indicates a two way conversation, when did that happen?

This is another example of Republicans only having empathy when it has personally affected them.

Had Pirro not been subjected to the same treatment years ago she wouldn't be now defending Hillary.

Had Rob Portman's son not come out as Gay, he would still be virulently anti-Gay.

Had Jeb!'s daughter not become a drug addict he would still be promoting jail over treatment.

It goes on and on.

Forum List

Back