Trump Strikes Again

Deathmobile.jpg

Yes, I'm sure some mafia asshole named Tony Bobolinksi in the audience is gonna totally rattle Uncle Joe!
What do you have against Tony Bobulinski?

if biden is a crook dont you want to know about it?

Yes, I'm sure some mafia asshole named Tony Bobolinksi in the audience is gonna totally rattle Uncle Joe!

This has already been investigated. You'd have better luck squeezing blood out of a turnip.
ORRR ... You could just go back to investigating Hillary as ya have for the past 30 years.
ANY * DAY * NOW :)

This has already been investigated. You'd have better luck squeezing blood out of a turnip.
ORRR ... You could just go back to investigating Hillary as ya have for the past 30 years.
snort

I have heard people speculate that some mysterious cabal that selected Harris will be the real power behind the thrown if biden gets elected and an asteroid falls on his head

its reassuring for some people to think that harris will just be a figurehead with no real power

but once she us sworn in she will have the power and the cabal can pound sand

what that means for the nation I shudder to think

I have heard people speculate that some mysterious cabal that selected Harris will be the real power behind the thrown if biden gets elected and an asteroid falls on his head

its reassuring for some people to think that harris will just be a figurehead with no real power

but once she us sworn in she will have the power and the cabal can pound sand

what that means for the nation I shudder to think

Her husband works for a law firm that handles intellectual property cases representing China. Tik tok is in the mix.

so Southerland who was not an eyewitness and only hears someone repeat what someone else said that Trump said was credible but an eyewitness is a mafia asshole?

Forum List

Back