Trump straight up ADMITTED GUILT!!!!! HE IS A FUCKING TRAITOR AND ADMITTED IT!!!!!!

Trump straight up ADMITTED GUILT!!!!! HE IS A FUCKING TRAITOR AND ADMITTED IT!!!!!!
There has NEVER been an FBI director fired by ANY president while under investigation by the FBI!!!!

Firing Comey is an admission of guilt!

Trump has now straight up admitted he is guilty of FUCKING TREASON!!!!!!

The motherfucking asshole STRAIGHT UP COLLUDED WITH A HOSTILE FOREIGN GOVERNMENT TO STEAL AN ELECTION!!!!!!!

Any Republican that stops investigations and impeachment from moving forward at this point becomes AN ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT!!!!!

This is the most treasonous activity in AMERICAN HISTORY!!!

This piece of shit makes Benedict Arnold look like a fucking patriot by comparison!!!!!!

It's hard to take a post with only 43 exclamation points seriously. How is a reader to pick out any meaning from such a subtle message? Until the OP learns to break the 50 exclamation point threshold, I don't see how he'll ever be able to convey an articulate position. Points for the bold print and underlines. It's a start toward clarity.

There has NEVER been an FBI director fired by ANY president while under investigation by the FBI!!!!

Firing Comey is an admission of guilt!

Trump has now straight up admitted he is guilty of FUCKING TREASON!!!!!!

The motherfucking asshole STRAIGHT UP COLLUDED WITH A HOSTILE FOREIGN GOVERNMENT TO STEAL AN ELECTION!!!!!!!

Any Republican that stops investigations and impeachment from moving forward at this point becomes AN ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT!!!!!

This is the most treasonous activity in AMERICAN HISTORY!!!

This piece of shit makes Benedict Arnold look like a fucking patriot by comparison!!!!!!

Are you upset that the DNC's and Hillary's corruption was exposed by "Russians"?
You should be, traitor.

You see, they could have exposed Trump's corruption, too, but they were working for him. Something which has failed to penetrate your Cro Magnon skulls.

You should be, traitor.

Yes, whenever the truth about liberals is exposed, I shed a tear.
And whenever the truth about pseudocons is exposed, you clamp your hands over your eyes and ears.

25s0pzt.jpg

What I wouldn't do is whine about Russians.

Forum List

Back