Chuck Schumer: 'President Trump, you're making a big mistake'

If he was serious why would he say this? He knows no one takes him seriously. He knows that him saying this just legitimatizes Trump's choice. Why would he make this statement? Is this in order to get some type of favor from Trump? I don't like it.

Chuck Schumer: 'President Trump, you're making a big mistake' - BBC News
schumer.jpg

President Trump gives the rat bastard a heads-up call and Chucky runs to the reporters and trashes him for it. POS

If he was serious why would he say this? He knows no one takes him seriously. He knows that him saying this just legitimatizes Trump's choice. Why would he make this statement? Is this in order to get some type of favor from Trump? I don't like it.

View attachment 125842
Chuck Schumer never showed any concern over the fact that Hillary colluded with the Russians,,,but is still assuming that Trump is doing it?

View attachment 125842
Chuck Schumer never showed any concern over the fact that Hillary colluded with the Russians,,,but is still assuming that Trump is doing it?
It's call New York.

It's called retaining his voter base.

I get it, but even his base knows he's full of shit and his base knows everyone in the world knows he is full of shit. So basically this would alienate his base because they know this makes Trump look good.

It's called retaining his voter base.

I get it, but even his base knows he's full of shit and his base knows everyone in the world knows he is full of shit. So basically this would alienate his base because they know this makes Trump look good.
I live in NY...believe me, his voter base is too phucking stupid to know he's FOS.
And don't use the word, "know", use "believe".

Soo..Schumer is like a USMB poster who is starved for attention?

Ok

He's much worse, and more dumb.
Schumer is smart enough to know his constituency.

View attachment 125842
Rexx Clown knows how to entertain. :popcorn:

Schumer played well to his base, who despises Trump and has no water to carry for Comey.

Soo..Schumer is like a USMB poster who is starved for attention?

Ok

He's much worse, and more dumb.
Schumer is smart enough to know his constituency.

My dog is smart enough to know not to poop where he sleeps.

This does not make my dog qualified to lead people.

Forum List

Back