Trump Spiritual Advisor and Paster prays for Abortions

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
President Donald Trump's televangelist spiritual adviser sparked outrage after praying in a sermon for Jesus Christ to 'command all satanic pregnancies to miscarry right now.'

Florida pastor Paula White, 53, who has a job in the White House and has been close to Trump for 18 years, said: 'We declare that anything that's been conceived in satanic wombs, that it will miscarry, it will not be able to carry forth any plan of destruction, any plan of harm.'

Donald Trump's spiritual adviser Paula White calls for 'satanic pregnancies to miscarry' | Daily Mail Online

I can understand why so many are against abortion. I personally have no qualms with strict abortion laws. However, what gets me about the anti-abortion people (I will not use the term pro-life because most of them aren't) is the share hypocrisy. She is denying it once she was caught. Typical of Trump supporters.

Here we have a pastor wishing for abortions on her rivals. How much more disgusting can you get.

Last edited:
President Donald Trump's televangelist spiritual adviser sparked outrage after praying in a sermon for Jesus Christ to 'command all satanic pregnancies to miscarry right now.'

Florida pastor Paula White, 53, who has a job in the White House and has been close to Trump for 18 years, said: 'We declare that anything that's been conceived in satanic wombs, that it will miscarry, it will not be able to carry forth any plan of destruction, any plan of harm.'

Donald Trump's spiritual adviser Paula White calls for 'satanic pregnancies to miscarry' | Daily Mail Online

I can understand why so many are against abortion. I personally have no qualms with strict abortion laws. However, what gets me about the anti-abortion people (I will not use the term pro-life because most of them aren't) is the share hypocrisy. She is denying it once she was caught. Typical of Trump supporters.

Here we have a pastor wishing for abortions on your rivals, How much more disgusting can you get.

a miscarriage isnt an abortion you dumbass,,,

Here we have a pastor wishing for abortions on your rivals, How much more disgusting can you get.

Apparently your thinking is too limited to comprehend that if you are praying for someone to miscarry, you are praying that a baby be aborted. Moron.

Sure it is, its called a spontaneous abortion, the new word for it is miscarriage. So in other words she want God to commit more abortions.

She is a nutcase like all evangelicals are. I just can't believe it, but I do believe it.

Here we have a pastor wishing for abortions on her rivals, How much more disgusting can you get.
She was not speaking literally

she was condemning the anti trump conspiracies

Sure it is, its called a spontaneous abortion, the new word for it is miscarriage. So in other words she want God to commit more abortions.

She is a nutcase like all evangelicals are. I just can't believe it, but I do believe it.

No, the word MISCARRIAGE has a different meaning from the word ABORTION, one is spontaneous the other is forced removal from the body, killing it.

What is a miscarriage?
Miscarriage is when an embryo or fetus dies before the 20th week of pregnancy. Miscarriage usually happens early in your pregnancy — 8 out of 10 miscarriages happen in the first 3 months.

Lots of people experience this kind of pregnancy loss. In fact, 10-20% of pregnancies end in miscarriage. But even though miscarriage is common, it can be emotionally difficult. Feelings of grief and loss are normal after losing a pregnancy.

The medical term for miscarriage is “spontaneous abortion.”

LINK
===

Abortion
There are two ways of ending a pregnancy: in-clinic abortion and the abortion pill. Both are safe and very common. If you’re pregnant and thinking about abortion, you may have lots of questions. We’re here to help.

LINK

=====

One is spontaneous and the other is forcible, that is the crucial difference.

I don't like pastors/Priest promoting prayers advocating disaster to people, it is ugly and unchristian.

"a miscarriage isnt an abortion you dumbass,,,[/QUOTE]"

I think the medical term for a miscarriage IS a natural abortion.

"a miscarriage isnt an abortion you dumbass,,,
"

I think the medical term for a miscarriage IS a natural abortion.[/QUOTE]

thinking it and it being true are 2 different things,, so do you have a link???

"

thinking it and it being true are 2 different things,, so do you have a link???[/QUOTE]

LINK

"

LINK[/QUOTE]

Planned parenthood is as a biased link as can be posted,,,

"

LINK

Planned parenthood is as a biased link as can be posted,,,[/QUOTE]

Definition of MISCARRIAGE

"

LINK

Definition of MISCARRIAGE[/QUOTE]

From YOUR link:

: spontaneous expulsion of a human fetus before it is viable and especially between the 12th and 28th weeks of gestation

bolding mine

Shooting yourself in the foot doesn't help you......

Abortion is a FORCIBLE act, Miscarriage is not. it is spontaneous, the crucial difference you can't seem to understand.

"

LINK

From YOUR link:

: spontaneous expulsion of a human fetus before it is viable and especially between the 12th and 28th weeks of gestation

bolding mine

Abortion is a FORCIBLE act, Miscarriage is not. it is spontaneous, the crucial difference you can't seem to understand .
Maybe I can put this in terms even you can understand:

White sees a pregnant woman walking down the street. White for whatever reason doesn't like her and goes to her alter and prays that she miscarries.

What is she praying for?

"

LINK

From YOUR link:

bolding mine

Abortion is a FORCIBLE act, Miscarriage is not. it is spontaneous, the crucial difference you can't seem to understand .

White sees a pregnant woman walking down the street. White for whatever reason doesn't like her and goes to her alter to Baal and prays that she miscarries.

What is she praying for?

Ha ha, you missed my last line of post 6:

I don't like pastors/Priest promoting prayers advocating disaster to people, it is ugly and unchristian.

Already made clear I don't like what the Pastor is doing.

LINK

From YOUR link:

bolding mine

White sees a pregnant woman walking down the street. White for whatever reason doesn't like her and goes to her alter to Baal and prays that she miscarries.

What is she praying for?

Sorry, it was not on my screen for some reason.

My question still holds though for those Trumpers who are defending Ms. White...

"

LINK

From YOUR link:

bolding mine

White sees a pregnant woman walking down the street. White for whatever reason doesn't like her and goes to her alter and prays that she miscarries.

What is she praying for?

by what you just said he is praying for a miscarriage,,,

From YOUR link:

bolding mine

What is she praying for?

Sorry, it was not on my screen for some reason.

My question still holds though for those Trumpers who are defending Ms. White...

I'm not a trumper nor am I defending this person,,,
just pointing out you dont know the difference in the two,,

The current crop of people calling themselves "Christians" have done so much to destroy this faith. They have certainly made me doubt its validity. This woman's actions don't surprise me at all.

No, the word MISCARRIAGE has a different meaning from the word ABORTION, one is spontaneous the other is forced removal from the body, killing it.

What is a miscarriage?
Miscarriage is when an embryo or fetus dies before the 20th week of pregnancy. Miscarriage usually happens early in your pregnancy — 8 out of 10 miscarriages happen in the first 3 months.

Lots of people experience this kind of pregnancy loss. In fact, 10-20% of pregnancies end in miscarriage. But even though miscarriage is common, it can be emotionally difficult. Feelings of grief and loss are normal after losing a pregnancy.

The medical term for miscarriage is “spontaneous abortion.”

LINK
===

Abortion
There are two ways of ending a pregnancy: in-clinic abortion and the abortion pill. Both are safe and very common. If you’re pregnant and thinking about abortion, you may have lots of questions. We’re here to help.

LINK

=====

One is spontaneous and the other is forcible, that is the crucial difference.

Yea....but she was asking God to forcibly do it tho

The current crop of people calling themselves "Christians" have done so much to destroy this faith. They have certainly made me doubt its validity. This woman's actions don't surprise me at all.
In what age do you think they are living in?

Forum List

Back