Trump Snubs Dallas’ Top Law Enforcement Officials, All Black, For Talk About Policing And Race In Dallas

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Another blunder by trump.

He goes to Dallas and talks about police and race relations but refuses to invite the top law enforcement officials in the county who are black.

I saw video of him reading the prepared speech. The man is horrible at reading prepared text. I could tell they weren't his words and they had nothing behind them. Just flat and blank mono words.

It was sad.

Afterward he went to do what he really went to Texas to do, went to a 10 million dollar campaign dinner with donors who paid at least $580,600.00 each for a meal and a souvenir photo. LOL. They were ripped off.

He goes to Dallas and talks about police and race relations but refuses to invite the top law enforcement officials in the county who are black.

I saw video of him reading the prepared speech. The man is horrible at reading prepared text. I could tell they weren't his words and they had nothing behind them. Just flat and blank mono words.

It was sad.

Afterward he went to do what he really went to Texas to do, went to a 10 million dollar campaign dinner with donors who paid at least $580,600.00 each for a meal and a souvenir photo. LOL. They were ripped off.

6,000 blacks are murdered each year.
Last year 9 were by cops. Can you guess what the vast majority of those 6000 are killed by?

Where is the racism?

It was sad.

Tell me ? How much coverage did CNN/CNBC/MSNBC give to this?

And why was this not something that Democrats could rally around... to push it further perhaps? If they so much are concerned about "BLACKS"
I'll tell you why, they were too busy trying to make Trump look bad for the last 3 years... working with him for any cause would not fulfill thier purpose. Figure it out, they use black people to advance themselves.
Years ago, Biden was praising the confederacy. There's footage to prove it. And now after 35 years, Pelosi and Biden have just discovered confederate statues that need to be removed?
All they are doing is giving in because they see which way the wind is blowing in their party.
I find this pretty shallow and not worthy of a leader.

Trump has done more for African Americans Than Joe Biden has in the last 35 years. Biden can only talk the talk. Where was he for 8 years? It took Trump to push through prison reform.

I have no idea why Trump did not appear with those black officers, it could have been for many reasons. Of course your sure its a racial snubbing.
had Trump stood on the stage with the Black officers, he would then be accused of a "Photo OPP"
Its what the news media and the democrats do.

Dallas is gross. Took the Mrs. down to the Galeria in Dallas so that she could go handbag shopping. Good lord...it was like a GD mudslide in there.

It was sad.

MSN...'nuff said...Bill "H1-B" Gates hates Trump MAGA.
Maybe you should be complaining that Bill Gates won't hire a Black American.

It was sad.

Do tell, are these the same cops you want to DEFUND? Dumbasss.

F2ECD67A-1835-453A-A96C-D4181B99EFBA.png
F7B99C95-F09D-4C4A-9931-675D62B95C7B.png

Bunker Boy isn't a leader, plus he is a coward.
The cowards are allowing domestic terrorist to take over city halls and police precincts, allowing them to loot and burn businesses, and attacking and murdering innocent people trying to defend themselves from the mob.

Probably there were none of Dallas's top law enforcement officials at that meeting because they did not wish to be seen meeting with President Trump.

Forum List

Back