Ravishing Rand Paul unveils bill to end no-knock warrants, titled "the Justice for Breonna Taylor Act"

Democrat-Spending-Bill-Protects-Medical-Marijuana.jpg

this should pass 100-0, my friends
Ravishing?

Really?

Is he also very beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, wonderful, exquisite, lovely, striking, magnificent, dazzling, radiant, delightful, charming, enchanting, entrancing, captivating, and bewitching?

• Banned
Ravishing?

Really?

Is he also very beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, wonderful, exquisite, lovely, striking, magnificent, dazzling, radiant, delightful, charming, enchanting, entrancing, captivating, and bewitching?
all of the above

Ravishing?

Really?

Sure, if he manages to end no knock warrants he can be called the holy Paul for all I care. It is pretty rare that the police loose power.

Ravishing?

Really?

all of the above
Well alrighty then.

<Backs away slowly>

Political reality check:
It will get loaded down with so many riders many of which don't stand a snowball's chance in hell of passing that the bill will be effectively killed and everyone on the hill knows this. It's failure will become political ammunition come election time.
Of course every once in a while they surprise me.

Why is everyone so opposed to no-knock warrants? You might as well tell the cops to stay home. You think the drug dealers and bomb makers and such are going to open the door and invite the cops in?

Or does a no-knock warrant mean something else?

Why did they have a no-knock warrant for an EMT's apartment?
Didn't they see who she was when they ran the warrant ? It would have shown her responding to all kinds of EMT calls. I got out of a few tickets that way when I worked for CPS. I never said a word. After the cops went back to their car and ran my plates, they came back with a friendly "tip of the hat."

Were they in the wrong house?

Not a fan of Rand, but I support ending no knock warrants.
How come?
No Knock is a very bad idea. Very dangerous and they have multiple times failed to get the address correct or even knew the current occupants. It would be a bloodbath at my house, once we all started shooting.

Why is everyone so opposed to no-knock warrants? You might as well tell the cops to stay home. You think the drug dealers and bomb makers and such are going to open the door and invite the cops in?

Or does a no-knock warrant mean something else?
What white said - they are EXTREMELY dangerous. I do not know how you would react to someone kicking your door in but I know my first thought would not be to go ;oh, the cops, I had better get on the ground and cooperate." No, my first reaction would be to go into defensive mode.

The crazy thing is that these warrants are more dangerous for the cops themselves. It is beyond insane why they exist in the first place. If the perp is that dangerous then they should search the place when it is empty - you know get the person in question when they are not at home.

Ravishing?

Really?

all of the above
Well alrighty then.

<Backs away slowly>

shame on you!:mad-61:

sick OP

don't back away....confront him.

my two cents

Forum List

Back