Top DHS Officials wolf and cuccinelli Are Not Legally Eligible To Serve In Their Current Roles

So the GAO has investigated this and found that wolf and cuccinelli aren't legally eligible for the jobs trump put them in. He went around the senate and used "temporary" appointments. Which is just cowardly. He knew that the puppets he appointed couldn't get confirmed by a republican controlled senate.

These men should be removed from those positions.

Somebody has to do the jobs. BTW, the Senate is too busy confirming judges.
Doesn't matter it is illegal and they have to go through the process according to the rules.

"Rules, we don't need those stinky rules" The motto of Moscow Mitch and Donald Trump, don't ya know they are above the law and rules don't apply to them.

Tell that to the corrupt Dems. Until you hold them to the same standards you want to hold Trump to you are nothing more than a braying ass.

NOBODY to ever hold an elected office of trust has ever been as corrupt as Donald J. Trump. In business and in government Trump has cheated, stolen and lied incessantly.

So the GAO has investigated this and found that wolf and cuccinelli aren't legally eligible for the jobs trump put them in. He went around the senate and used "temporary" appointments. Which is just cowardly. He knew that the puppets he appointed couldn't get confirmed by a republican controlled senate.

Doesn't matter it is illegal and they have to go through the process according to the rules.

"Rules, we don't need those stinky rules" The motto of Moscow Mitch and Donald Trump, don't ya know they are above the law and rules don't apply to them.

Tell that to the corrupt Dems. Until you hold them to the same standards you want to hold Trump to you are nothing more than a braying ass.

NOBODY to ever hold an elected office of trust has ever been as corrupt as Donald J. Trump. In business and in government Trump has cheated, stolen and lied incessantly.

Hardly. President Trump is what is called savvy.

Remember , he is the author of the Art of the Deal. Like when he sold Monday Night Raw back to Vince McMahon.

As far as "corruption" by Trump, you know that's bullshit. Trump has been investigated non-stop for years by top lawmen like Robert Mueller. And they found bupkis. Not a shred of corruption, not an incriminating syllable proving anything that was in the dossier .

That is the problem.

Republicans don't believe rules apply to them.

Remember , he is the author of the Art of the Deal. Like when he sold Monday Night Raw back to Vince McMahon.

As far as "corruption" by Trump, you know that's bullshit. Trump has been investigated non-stop for years by top lawmen like Robert Mueller. And they found bupkis. Not a shred of corruption, not an incriminating syllable proving anything that was in the dossier .

The 25 million paid back to Trump University students was not his doing, right?

Mr. Trump was offered a chance to make the lawsuit in regards to Trump University to go away for $25 Million. So he took it, mainly because he was embarking on his service to our country as our beloved President. He didn't want this hanging over him.

Not a big deal.

BTW. Most students and graduates of Trump U were very satisfied with their education.

Trump U charged a lot less than Penn or Fordham, and people sometimes leave those institutions without a job too.

I think the Congress, and obummer before them abrogated the law at will. I guess it's Trumps turn.
I think the Congress, and obummer before them abrogated the law at will. I guess it's Trumps turn.

Your first two words are void of actual substance just as the remainder of your statement which follows. In 8 years, the former President WAS NOT IMPEACHED for any "abrogation" OR violation of the law. But in Trump's first term he was well and truly IMPEACHED for multiple VIOLATIONS of law including Article I - Abuse of Power (multiple) and Article II - Obstruction of Congress (multiple). Did you forget those? BTW, the House had years under GOP control to take a shot at Obama if he had fallen short of proper and ethical conduct!!!!

Trump's Articles of Impeachment: ~~ https://www.congress.gov/116/bills/hres755/BILLS-116hres755enr.pdf ~~

What a contemptible lie. Obummer's activities alone in this failed coup attempt make him the worst president ever to have held office. He tried to turn this country into a third world type shithole, and apologist fellow travelers, such as yourself, turn a blind eye to his crimes.

Like I said, you are nothing more than a braying ass.

Your first two words are void of actual substance just as the remainder of your statement which follows. In 8 years, the former President WAS NOT IMPEACHED for any "abrogation" OR violation of the law. But in Trump's first term he was well and truly IMPEACHED for multiple VIOLATIONS of law including Article I - Abuse of Power (multiple) and Article II - Obstruction of Congress (multiple). Did you forget those? BTW, the House had years under GOP control to take a shot at Obama if he had fallen short of proper and ethical conduct!!!!

Trump's Articles of Impeachment: ~~ https://www.congress.gov/116/bills/hres755/BILLS-116hres755enr.pdf ~~

Yeah, because HE was the one running the coup attempt you blithering, braying, ass.

Yeah, because HE was the one running the coup attempt you blithering, braying, ass.
Riiiggghhhttt! Obama didn't get impeached because he was the President with a little help from his friends in this unheard of coup and lots of power to avoid it from happening, but when Trump got impeached (long after Obama retired for things that the Clown did himself) it was some coup that set Trump's fat ass up for the fall? What shit are you using to mind fuck your stupid and pathetic ass? Fucking unbelievable you could be that fucking stupid and gullible!

Oh SHIT! A Black Helicopter just passed over my house...I gotta goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............................................

Seem Meister is incapable of naming other elected officials as corrupt as Donald Trump. Maybe he can name one or two as corrupt, but I doubt it. I'd welcome his rebuttal and I'm sure I can site more lies and cheating in just that last 3 years than anyone Meister might name.

What a contemptible lie. Obummer's activities alone in this failed coup attempt make him the worst president ever to have held office. He tried to turn this country into a third world type shithole, and apologist fellow travelers, such as yourself, turn a blind eye to his crimes.

Want to take me up on my post. First of all President Obama did not engage in any coup*** attempt. And Donald Trump's lie that President Obama was an alien not eligible to be President of the United States is a contemptible lie, being that it is clearly overt racism.

***Coup, a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.

Until the Senate takes up the nominations process they remain.. And they remain until the vacancy is filled or their time as a temporary replacement is expired.

You people will cry about anything.... My Gawd get a grip!
You need a nomination by Trump before the Senate can go through the nomination process.

Nielsen has been gone a year and a half..... when is Trump going to nominate someone?

Trump is skirting the law, and the Constitution. Period.

Stop making excuses for your man of lawlessness!!!!

Really, show me where congress is given the constitutional authority to determine the line of succession for positions in the executive branch. Or do you not believe in the three branches of government?

Riiiggghhhttt! Obama didn't get impeached because he was the President with a little help from his friends in this unheard of coup and lots of power to avoid it from happening, but when Trump got impeached (long after Obama retired for things that the Clown did himself) it was some coup that set Trump's fat ass up for the fall? What shit are you using to mind fuck your stupid and pathetic ass? Fucking unbelievable you could be that fucking stupid and gullible!

Oh SHIT! A Black Helicopter just passed over my house...I gotta goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...............................................

Poor little commie welsher, what do you not understand about NOT GUILTY?

Mr. Trump was offered a chance to make the lawsuit in regards to Trump University to go away for $25 Million. So he took it, mainly because he was embarking on his service to our country as our beloved President. He didn't want this hanging over him.

Not a big deal.

BTW. Most students and graduates of Trump U were very satisfied with their education.

Trump U charged a lot less than Penn or Fordham, and people sometimes leave those institutions without a job too.

Yes they do charge more except the difference they are not charged with fraud nor do they refund millions of dollars from lawsuits that proved that it was a sham operation. See the difference?

Not a big deal.

Yes they do charge more except the difference they are not charged with fraud nor do they refund millions of dollars from lawsuits that proved that it was a sham operation. See the difference?

The students at Penn and Fordham may not be filing lawsuits, but they are complaining and demanding relief from the loans they incurred by their attendance at those institutions.

What did Trump get impeached for? oh, yeah, a perfectly legitimate phone call. Who violated the Rules of conduct for an impeachment? Oh, yeah, the DEM led Congress. They broke almost every rule of order to bring about that shit show. Morons, like you, lapped it up because you have the intellect of a amoeba!

Seem Meister is incapable of naming other elected officials as corrupt as Donald Trump. Maybe he can name one or two as corrupt, but I doubt it. I'd welcome his rebuttal and I'm sure I can site more lies and cheating in just that last 3 years than anyone Meister might name.

Easy, obummer, and clinton.

Want to take me up on my post. First of all President Obama did not engage in any coup*** attempt. And Donald Trump's lie that President Obama was an alien not eligible to be President of the United States is a contemptible lie, being that it is clearly overt racism.

***Coup, a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.

The fuck he didn't. obummer himself proclaimed he was born in Kenya. So where did obummer lie? When he claimed to have been born in Kenya (to get a sweet deal for himself (which equals FRAUD)) or when he claimed to have been born in Hawaii?

Make up your mind. He's a FRAUD no matter which way you turn.

Forum List

Back