Trump Signed Legal Documents He Knew Included False Voter Fraud Numbers, Judge Says

Judge Says Trump Signed Statement With Data His Lawyers Told Him Was False

In one of them, Mr. Trump’s lawyers advised him that simply having a challenge to the election pending in front of the Supreme Court could be enough to delay the final tally of Electoral College votes from Georgia.

“This email,” Judge Carter wrote, “read in context with other documents in this review, make clear that President Trump filed certain lawsuits not to obtain legal relief, but to disrupt or delay the Jan. 6 congressional proceedings through the courts.”

Judge Says Trump Signed Statement With Data His Lawyers Told Him Was False

This whole episode presumes that the actual number of fraudulent votes is known.

Which is utterly false.

To claim that Trump knew his numbers were false is total bullshit, because nobody knows the actual number. IT IS A MATTER OF OPINION AND BELIEF.

Trump's ability to claim he submitted false documents to the court at the advice of counsel has gone out the window. He was told by Eastman the document he signed and submitted was fraudulent.

My, my, my.

Look at all the red herrings and straw men the pathetic losers are tossing into the discussion out of desperation.

Trump knew he lost. He willfully signed legal documents which he knew to be false, and submitted them to the courts. He is the one who tried to destroy our country.

Your messiah is a grifter, losers. He completely hoaxed you, and you are too proud to admit it to yourselves.

Sad.
This ^^^ from a retard who went all in on the pee tape, Russian Collusion hoax, shampeachment 1 and 2, any little thing “his” beloved Dems said about Trump. You swallowed it all hook, line, and sinker and looked like a complete ass when all was said and done. Your boy Xiden is a loser retard.

The Eastman e-mails are going to make it easier for Fani Willis to make the case Trump knew he was lying when he tried to pressure Raffensberger.

What? The reality is out there. Open borders, out of control crime, and an economy that is a joke. Stealing an election and doing this crap just shows what a bunch of traitors running this country are, and it is being done deliberately. Assholes like you hate this country.

A pity you still can't prove the election was stolen after 2 years and counting. :badgrin:

You idiots always say this shit but when shit actually goes down like the FBI raid you all just throw mega tantrums like children. You never make even the slightest concession about Trump. It’s so stupid.
We concede the FBI improperly raided his home

This ^^^ from a retard who went all in on the pee tape, Russian Collusion hoax, shampeachment 1 and 2, any little thing “his” beloved Dems said about Trump. You swallowed it all hook, line, and sinker and looked like a complete ass when all was said and done. Your boy Xiden is a loser retard.
Getting desperate now, eh, loser? :lol:

No, you are dumb as shit for thinking that the democrat party is viewed the way it once was. You fucking retards wrecked your party in just a few short years. People fucking hate you whiny, violent, destructive, incompetent losers.

I didn't say that either. Seems you can't deal with what I actually said.

So yeah, you're dumb as shit.

Once again, what I actually said in response to your idiotic claim that "voters have completely lost faith in democrats," is that 44.9% voters want Democrats running Congress as much as they want Republicans, 45.0%, running it.

Need me to repeat that again for ya?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Getting desperate now, eh, loser? :lol:
Won’t answer the fact that you bought and swallowed all the shit about Trump and looked like an ass will you retard? You’re the loser piss drinker. As always. Yes you are desperate you gullible, ignorant sheep. Keep flailing lifelong loser.

Won’t answer the fact that you bought and swallowed all the shit about Trump and looked like an ass will you retard? You’re the loser piss drinker. As always. Yes you are desperate you gullible, ignorant sheep. Keep flailing lifelong loser.
hamster-triggered.gif

Forum List

Back