trump signals changes at the RNC due to cash shortages

The RNC does not pay Trump's legal bills, dumbass

Yeah they do.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Donald Trump is unable to post a full bond while he appeals a $454.2 million judgment that a judge imposed in New York state's civil fraud case against him, and wants instead to secure a $100 million bond, his lawyers said on Wednesday.

Trump is appealing a Feb. 16 decision by Justice Arthur Engoron of the state court in Manhattan,

I believe it's only been $5 million so far. Now that he's got a taste for that money. He's installing his own people to run it to keep the cash flow going. He'll drain it dry. That's what he does.
It was less than $2M

You mean the chocolate messiah:

Obama had no legal bills and no scandals among the people he hired.

Yeah they do.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Donald Trump is unable to post a full bond while he appeals a $454.2 million judgment that a judge imposed in New York state's civil fraud case against him, and wants instead to secure a $100 million bond, his lawyers said on Wednesday.

Trump is appealing a Feb. 16 decision by Justice Arthur Engoron of the state court in Manhattan,

I clicked on the article it didn't mention his abuse of the RNC. I could have missed it.

I clicked on the article it didn't mention his abuse of the RNC. I could have missed it.

His legal bills so far are 50 million dollars.

Donald Trump’s political action committees spent more than $50m on legal fees over the course of 2023, as the former president’s legal troubles intensified in the face of 91 felony counts across four criminal cases.

According to documents filed with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) on Wednesday night, Save America, Trump’s leadership Pac that has shouldered most of the financial burden of his legal battles, entered 2024 with just $5m in cash on hand after spending more than $25m on legal expenses over the last six months of 2023.

?? They did. A year and half ago. They haven't paid any of his legal bills since Nov. 2022.
So why are they allowing him to change the leadership of the RNC ? With family and friends , that looks terribly like a conflict of interests. Or a coupe d'etat o sots.

So why are they allowing him to change the leadership of the RNC ? With family and friends , that looks terribly like a conflict of interests. Or a coupe d'etat o sots.
Because he's the leader of the party. Biden selected the Chair of the DNC.

To start paying this legal bills, it would take a vote of the membership. There are currently over 160 members.

Because he's the leader of the party. Biden selected the Chair of the DNC.

To start paying this legal bills, it would take a vote of the membership. There are currently over 160 members.
So you see no danger in his family and friends running the RNC. We're talking about trump , everything he does , he does for a reason and most of the time it isn't good. Very devious man. 160 people are a small challenge for him to buy off and / or threaten.

So you see no danger in his family and friends running the RNC. We're talking about trump , everything he does , he does for a reason and most of the time it isn't good. Very devious man. 160 people are a small challenge for him to buy off and / or threaten.
Sorry, I don't share your fear or hatred of the man.

Sorry, I don't share your fear or hatred of the man.
I despise trump , not hate. Despise him with good reason. The man stole from his own charity. I hope you can reason things out for yourself.

Ultra-Idiot is more like it. Perhaps you didn't know 8 of the " Founding Fathers " weren't even born here. James Smith, George Taylor and Matthew Thomas were born in Ireland. Alexander Hamilton was born in the West Indies.James Wilson was born in Scotland and the other three were born in England. I guess you don't know history very well at all.
71ayycNJfHL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Forum List

Back