trump signals changes at the RNC due to cash shortages

Oh?

The RNC does not pay Trump's legal fees, has not paid it's legal fees, and your article confirms my statement 100%

Thank you for not reading and quoting from your google search.

There is evidence that Trump consorted with criminals
1709123029255.png

The RNC does not pay Trump's legal fees, has not paid it's legal fees, and your article confirms my statement 100%

Thank you for not reading and quoting from your google search.

We’ll see if the RNC picks up those bills

The RNC does not pay Trump's legal bills, dumbass
Not yet, but he's working on that.
So far only his MAGAt cultists have been paying his legal bills with their small donations they've been chipping out of their fixed incomes and retirement savings but he's almost bled those poir suckers dry.
So now that his chickens are comung home to roost and he has YUGE fines to pay he's gotta find a new mark.
The RNC is the next logical choice.

a life time of crime, yet never ever convicted of a single crime

corruption, yet never ever convicted of corruption

sounds to me like all a politician has to do, is say it is so, and you kneel, and believe
Sorry you are blind. Before he became president he was involved in over 4,000 legal cases. He won about 500 of those cases. He bought off a large number and he or his companies were convicted in over 2,000 of the cases. Yes, innocent people don't lose in the courts. The rest he bought his way out of because he couldn't win those either. trump is not a victim , trump is a criminal.

Sorry you are blind. Before he became president he was involved in over 4,000 legal cases.
NO, before Trump was president the corporation was involved in over 4,000 legal cases, as are all big corporations.

Name one corporation as large as the Trump corporation that has not been involved in 4,000 legal cases. Dont forget to link and quote from the link.

Watch, everyone, we will not get one reply from this post, other then maybe a contradiction.

Being the submissive compliant DNC supporter you are, why are you asking questions that you are ignorant about.
When Biden's aides were asked if they were going to create a legal defense fund for Biden their response was there is no need.

Forum List

Back