Trump Shuts Down Another Loudmouth Stooge

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Yesterday it was CNN's Brian Karem instead of Paula Reid or Kaitlan Collins, or the human turd Acosta waving their arms and trying to disrupt an important press conference. So he gets called on behind a clenched-jaw and starts raving about something. Trump began to answer but the fool continued asking his question. Trump told him to shut up....3 times and finally threatened to walk away and let the loudmouth yell at his fellow dirtbags....Sure enough Karem (fig eater?) quickly assumed his victim pose and shut up. TRUMP ROCKS! MAGA!!!! :badgrin:

reporter-brian-karem-argues-with-sebastian-gorka-former-deputy-to-us-picture-id1155198042

Yesterday it was CNN's Brian Karem instead of Paula Reid or Kaitlan Collins, or the human turd Acosta waving their arms and trying to disrupt an important press conference. So he gets called on behind a clenched-jaw and starts raving about something. Trump began to answer but the fool continued asking his question. Trump told him to shut up....3 times and finally threatened to walk away and let the loudmouth yell at his fellow dirtbags....Sure enough Karem (fig eater?) quickly assumed his victim pose and shut up. TRUMP ROCKS! MAGA!!!! :badgrin:

reporter-brian-karem-argues-with-sebastian-gorka-former-deputy-to-us-picture-id1155198042
It's like all my gfs say about me, "Nobody does it better!"

It's not jello wrestling. Go commentate that; it's more your speed.

I say let Fox and Sinclair carry Donnie's Daily Clown Show. Everybody else should pack up their video equipment and reporters. There are greener pastures.

• Banned
I say let Fox and Sinclair carry Donnie's Daily Clown Show. Everybody else should pack up their video equipment and reporters. There are greener pastures.

There sure are.....like the Biden comedy routines from his basement bunker. Ain't he house-broken enough to be allowed in the living room?

So why can't the Orange Clown answer a simple question? Tell ya what's really funny though. Two days ago he claimed to have absolute power and HE would make the decision on when things would open. His legal team told him that he actually didn't have absolute power, so now it's on the governors. LoL! :cool-45:

Sooooooooo no linky huh.

Interesting in its missingness.

So why can't the Orange Clown answer a simple question? Tell ya what's really funny though. Two days ago he claimed to have absolute power and HE would make the decision on when things would open. His legal team told him that he actually didn't have absolute power, so now it's on the governors. LoL! :cool-45:

How is it "not the job of the federal government" and at the same time he has "total power"?

Having it both ways: Rumpish.

How is it "not the job of the federal government" and at the same time he has "total power"?

Donnie took off his jersey and benched himself the entire month of February. Then suddenly he wants to get back in the game and call all the shots. Sorry Rumpy - Life don't work like that. You're moot at this point pal, and your playing eligibility has long passed.

Donnie took off his jersey and benched himself the entire month of February. Then suddenly he wants to get back in the game and call all the shots. Sorry Rumpy - Life don't work like that. You're moot at this point pal, and your playing eligibility has long passed.

He plays for the New Jersey Genitals.

I heard it was the Manhattan Mushroom Dicks. :)

toad-transparent-head-mario-1.png

I heard it was the Manhattan Mushroom Dicks. :)

toad-transparent-head-mario-1.png

Maybe that's the answer.
If we could get Rump a dick transplant maybe he wouldn't feel so inadequate all the time and would quit being such a dick.

We should get Dr. Lorena Bobbit on that. At taxpayer expense of course, he can't afford it.

Melanie will be so pleased she may even start writing her own speeches.

Sorry, did I say Melanie? I meant Stormy.

It's when two ego-maniacs meet. The difference of course, being one is a loud mouth, self-important know-it-all blow-hard..... and the other is president.

The problem is, journalists don't get out enough. If you didn't know anyone who thought Trump would win, maybe you want to step back and reconsider your connection to reality

While entirely true, it's not all. There is also a problem with people who have lost was reporting is. I remember reading about a guy who went to a journalism school, to give a talk on morals in reporting, and he was boo'd by the students.

Reporters now have a belief that their opinion on the news, is as important as their reporting of the news.

Maybe that's the answer.
If we could get Rump a dick transplant maybe he wouldn't feel so inadequate all the time and would quit being such a dick.

We should get Dr. Lorena Bobbit on that. At taxpayer expense of course, he can't afford it.

Melanie will be so pleased she may even start writing her own speeches.

Sorry, did I say Melanie? I meant Stormy.

Taking time off from reporting posters who show the board you're a fool? When the subject of "dickless" comes up, I immediately think of "pogo", the dickless wonder from USMB.

While entirely true, it's not all. There is also a problem with people who have lost was reporting is. I remember reading about a guy who went to a journalism school, to give a talk on morals in reporting, and he was boo'd by the students.

Reporters now have a belief that their opinion on the news, is as important as their reporting of the news.

I graduated with a Bach Science in Journalism/Econ in 1971 before Watergate. My school was still adamant about keeping opinion on the opinion page and not pandering to leftist thieves in government. After Watergate the journalism world was turned on it's head....a couple mediocre reporters had brought down a president with an assist from the asst. FBI Director (deep throat). So the die was cast...that's what journalists would now aspire to....becoming lap dogs for the Rat elites. Many of them became millionaires clinking champagne glasses with the thieves they were supposed to be exposing. How long since "Sixty Minutes" went after a crooked pol? There is no more journalism...it's dead as a doornail.

Forum List

Back