Trump shows his true white supremacist nature

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
What a racist, giving a black woman freedom.

Trump commutes sentence of woman serving drug-related life term after Kim Kardashian meeting

President Trump has commuted the life sentence for Alice Marie Johnson, after a high-profile campaign for clemency by reality television star Kim Kardashian West.

Johnson, 63, was serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole after being convicted of a first-time nonviolent drug offense.

Johnson was put on the president’s radar during a meeting in the Oval Office last week with Kardashian West, who was originally slated to meet with Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner to discuss prison reform.

Trump commutes sentence of woman serving drug-related life term after Kim Kardashian meeting

President Trump has commuted the life sentence for Alice Marie Johnson, after a high-profile campaign for clemency by reality television star Kim Kardashian West.

Johnson, 63, was serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole after being convicted of a first-time nonviolent drug offense.

Johnson was put on the president’s radar during a meeting in the Oval Office last week with Kardashian West, who was originally slated to meet with Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner to discuss prison reform.

Definitely racist behavior

Seems reasonable

78E75ADC-D489-41B6-8209-4557CCF8368B.jpeg

Trump is hoping to swing some black votes to the GOP, making it easier to relegalize racial discrimination.
I thought Shit Stain already did that!
Guilt because you are white.
You think that because your tiny mind is running on its last, crippled brain cells.
Well YOUR party already has the market on wanting dead cops, higher taxes.
Wrong about cops. As for higher taxes, I expect you to never complain about the national debt again.

Guess if you're famous, you can get anyone out of jail. Especially since we have a reality tv star as president.
We can't ignore the matter of a life sentence for a single non-violent drug offense. That not only is exceptionally severe it seems almost sadistic. Unless there are circumstances which can justify such a sentence, or at least offer a sensible reason for it, I would say Trump's decision to pardon this woman is simply merciful.

But before affirming that position I would need to know the circumstances of her offense. What exactly did she do?

I wonder why Obama couldn't find time to pardon her.

Bravo, President Trump.

I seem to remember that when Obama was doing his pardons, you guys were screaming to the heavens that he was releasing drug dealers (even though they were non violent). This woman is basically the same kind of criminal, yet you are heaping praise on Trump for pardoning a cocaine dealer?

She is Kim's great grandma, wtf is he doing selling millions of dollars of drugs?

Forum List

Back