Trump shares stage with talkshow host who describes Jews as "stinking excrement"

Just because someone questions why we are funding another nation's security doesn't make them anto-semitic. No one is calling for abolishing Iron Dome either. Why aren't we funding security for Nigeria?
And where are all the questions and criticism from Democrats about us funding Afghanistan? Or Iraq? or Egypt? or Jordan? Or Yemen? Or Ethiopia? Or Nigeria?

And nobody is calling for the abolishment of the Iron Dome? what do you think the intent was when your antisemitic Democrats in Congress called to defund it? (As was pointed out yesterday, we don’t even find it, but your antisemites are so driven by Jew-hate they cant bother finding out details.)

BTW, which Republican said that “the Palestinians have hypnotized the world?” I’ll wait.

Last edited:
It is always a mistake to assume that you've seen the nadir of her ignorance or dishonesty, or that you know where it even is. anything that you assume, she'll find a way to go lower than that.
And sadly, the thread has devolved to us defending the Jewish state from another Democrat laser-focused on its wrongdoings.

I just came across a sad statistic: Only 27% of Democrats side with Israel. On the other hand, only about 20% of Republicans side with the HAMAS-led Palestinians.

Just because someone questions why we are funding another nation's security doesn't make them anto-semitic. No one is calling for abolishing Iron Dome either. Why aren't we funding security for Nigeria?

Would I be paying for it?
Because you are not the one to choose...

Iran is conducting a proxy war against Israel.
The U.S. — the strongest country in the world — along with and in support of Israel, is ALSO carrying out war measures against Iran, from assassinations to electronic warfare to strict sanctions.

All this can and must end, indeed could have ended long ago. Since Khomeini’s Revolution — in 1979! — every U.S. administration has followed an unbalanced pro-Sunni / pro- Saudi & pro- Gulf Shiekdom foreign policy, even when Iran was leading the fight against ISIS in Iraq, willing to work with us against the Taliban in Afghanistan, etc. The small diplomatic attempts to settle the tough historical conflict with Iran was often sabotaged by our own allies, either by Netanyahu and the Zionist lobby, or by Saudi oil lobbyists, or other forces in the U.S.A.

Both baby Bush with his “Axis of Evil” invasion and occupation of Shia Iraq (on Iran’s borders) and Trump by abandoning the JCPOA, did their part in allowing these problems to fester.

The corrupt gangster Islamic republic has lost most of its popularity. The Iranian people are looking for an opening to oppose the hard liners in power. But after the collapse of the JCPOA I doubt any American administration of either party is likely to seriously pursue a “diplomatic solution.”

Only if some political space is provided so “reformers” can credibly arise inside the Islamic Republic can a process begin that might end with genuine revolution against the theocracy and its corrupt security apparatus.

Last edited:
If only that were true. Israel is one country with fewer than 9 million people, surrounded by 22 Arab countries totaling more than 400 million people, a good percentage of whom would like to see Israel and her Jews wiped to sea.

A good comparison would be a bout between me and old Mike Tyson.
Other then the fact that they are more secure then ever a DF the Arab and Muslims countries have tired from the Muslim cause.

The U.S. — the strongest country in the world — along with and in support of Israel, is ALSO carrying out war measures against Iran, from assassinations to electronic warfare to strict sanctions.

All this can and must end, indeed could have ended long ago. Since Khomeini’s Revolution — in 1979! — every U.S. administration has followed an unbalanced pro-Sunni / pro- Saudi & pro- Gulf Shiekdom foreign policy, even when Iran was leading the fight against ISIS in Iraq, willing to work with us against the Taliban in Afghanistan, etc. The small diplomatic attempts to settle the tough historical conflict with Iran was often sabotaged by our own allies, either by Netanyahu and the Zionist lobby, or by Saudi oil lobbyists, or other forces in the U.S.A.

Both baby Bush with his “Axis of Evil” invasion and occupation of Shia Iraq (on Iran’s borders) and Trump by abandoning the JCPOA, did their part in allowing these problems to fester.

The corrupt gangster Islamic republic has lost most of its popularity. The Iranian people are looking for an opening to oppose the hard liners in power. But after the collapse of the JCPOA I doubt any American administration of either party is likely to seriously pursue a “diplomatic solution.”

Only if some political space is provided so “reformers” can credibly arise inside the Islamic Republic can a process begin that might end with genuine revolution against the theocracy and its corrupt security apparatus.
So, you're blaming the United States for Islamic oppression in Iran.

Okay, run along, now.

Still not addressing anything I said about the road forward to overthrow the oppressive Iranian theocracy. Just repeating insults.

And sadly, the thread has devolved to us defending the Jewish state from another Democrat laser-focused on its wrongdoings.

I just came across a sad statistic: Only 27% of Democrats side with Israel. On the other hand, only about 20% of Republicans side with the HAMAS-led Palestinians.
The thread was about Trump sharing a platform with anti semites. Sadly nobody on the right had a problem with that. Even jewish voters.

The thread was about Trump sharing a platform with anti semites. Sadly nobody on the right had a problem with that. Even jewish voters.
Look, Skippy, it's really simple. You don't get a say in how America runs. We had a whole-ass war that you lost that said we don't have to listen to you.

Americans don't go on British message boards and tell you how to live.

Run along now.

Forum List

Back