Trump shares stage with talkshow host who describes Jews as "stinking excrement"

This Hungarian CPAC event should give both parties an opportunity to make friends and share beliefs.

Zolt Bayer hates gypsies as well, describing them as "animals".

All the gang were there Tucker,Meadows rthe pizzagate guy.
America, Wake Up.
How come guilt by association only works one way with you assholes.

Oh. You're assholes.

Yes….thanks to American aid. It’s what’s keeping Arab countries from attacking Israel. If not for American support, Egypt, Syria, and Jordan would have been able to destroy Israel back in 1967.
I don’t think so. Israel is quite capable of defending itself.

I don’t think so. Israel is quite capable of defending itself.
If only that were true. Israel is one country with fewer than 9 million people, surrounded by 22 Arab countries totaling more than 400 million people, a good percentage of whom would like to see Israel and her Jews wiped to sea.

A good comparison would be a bout between me and old Mike Tyson.

My excuse is that I’m not a member of Congress. But Omar is a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee. Is she totally ignorant, and just elected because “woke” liberals wanted to Pat themselves on the back for electing a Muslim, no matter how incompetent? wait….don’t answer that.
Yep. It’s a shame.

There aren’t any large countries lobbing rockets into Israel. Israel’s military capacity far exceeds that of it’s neighbors who might be large in landmass but sparse in population and weaponry..
And that’s a good thing. Iran is a monstrous regime that oppresses its people. Same with Hamas.

If only that were true. Israel is one country with fewer than 9 million people, surrounded by 22 Arab countries totaling more than 400 million people, a good percentage of whom would like to see Israel and her zjews wiped to sea.

A good comparison would be a bout between me and old Mike Tyson.
I think the old David and Goliath trope is dead here.

First, Israel far out ranks them in technology and weaponry Not to mention overall economy. Second, Israel has made diplomatic deals with a number of those countries. Third Israel has nukes.

And regardless…why should we pay for another country’s defense?

It’s probably moot, since as AZ stated, this is part of s larger deal Israel is paying for…BUT that isn’t entering into this justification.

David and Goliath? It isn’t Israel, it is Ukraine and Russia.

And that’s a good thing. Iran is a monstrous regime that oppresses its people. Same with Hamas.
I have a lot of respect for the Iranian peop,e, but not the government. Hamas doesn’t have the interests of it’s people at heart, it’s cause is more important and the only other choice is beset by corruption, endemic in the Middle East. The Palestinians, who haven’t had an election in how long..?…end up screwed as usual.

I have a lot of respect for the Iranian peop,e, but not the government. Hamas doesn’t have the interests of it’s people at heart, it’s cause is more important and the only other choice is beset by corruption, endemic in the Middle East. The Palestinians, who haven’t had an election in how long..?…end up screwed as usual.
If you have Apple TV, watch the show Tehran and see for yourself how evil the Iranian govt is.

I think the old David and Goliath trope is dead here.

First, Israel far out ranks them in technology and weaponry Not to mention overall economy. Second, Israel has made diplomatic deals with a number of those countries. Third Israel has nukes.

And regardless…why should we pay for another country’s defense?

It’s probably moot, since as AZ stated, this is part of s larger deal Israel is paying for…BUT that isn’t entering into this justification.

David and Goliath? It isn’t Israel, it is Ukraine and Russia.
Why should we pay for another country’s defense? I assume you were opposed to providing any assistance to Ukraine?

As far as why we would help pay for another country’s defense to fend off enemies that want it destroyed, it’s what humane countries do. You could make the same argument that the United States should have stood by - they delayed far too long as it was - and let Hitler kill all 9 million Jews in Europe, rather than the 6 million he did. Why step in?

Coyote

Also, if you don’t think we should pay for another country’s defense, why are Democrats paying for foreigners who break into this country illegally? Estimates are that the medical care, education, free food, etc., etc., cost $160 billion a year - and these are scofflaws.

Why is such a “you’re on your own” attitude reserved for one minority - Jews - in a foreign country, under threat by enemy countries and terrorists, by not for Hispanics - a different minority - in a foreign country entering illegally?

Doesn’t alter what I said,
It doesn't alter what the Ayatollah says either. About one nuke being enough to take Israel out. I know, you just want to know that, not talk about it.

2022_05_24_18_19_57_Rick_Scott_Unbelievable_turnout_in_Florida_YouTube_and_17_more_pages_Person.jpg

The left's bank of Rinos is getting mighty slim.

Why should we pay for another country’s defense? I assume you were opposed to providing any assistance to Ukraine?

Ukraine is actively under an unprovoked attack by a much larger state. This also represents a potential breakdown of a long established international consensus on rules.

Can you honestly say the same of the Israeli Palestinian conflict, where in reality, Israel holds all the power? If you say yes, then why aren’t you calling upon us to support tbe defense systems of Nigeria, DRC, or tbe Phillipines?

As far as why we would help pay for another country’s defense to fend off enemies that want it destroyed, it’s what humane countries do. You could make the same argument that the United States should have stood by - they delayed far too long as it was - and let Hitler kill all 9 million Jews in Europe, rather than the 6 million he did. Why step in?

Good points…BUT poor comparisons. You can not make the same comparisons. The Holocaust was a genocide conducted across Europe…covering the conquest of multiple countries and the extermination of Jews as well as other groups of “undesirables”…it really isn’t comparable to any current conflict. And, Israel is NOT defenseless. Not by a long shot. Israel has nukes after all.

If we want to militarily support victims of genocide…why didn’t we intervene in Myanmar, when the Rohinga were rounded up and slaughtered? Unlike Israel, they had no defenses.

Coyote

Also, if you don’t think we should pay for another country’s defense, why are Democrats paying for foreigners who break into this country illegally? Estimates are that the medical care, education, free food, etc., etc., cost $160 billion a year - and these are scofflaws.
Apples and oranges. You really can’t compare desperate people (which they are) with organized military combatants. That’s just dishonest. What’s more, this is happening within our borders, it isn’t supporting another (developed) country’s self defense.

Why is such a “you’re on your own” attitude reserved for one minority - Jews - in a foreign country, under threat by enemy countries and terrorists, by not for Hispanics - a different minority - in a foreign country entering illegally?
Apples and oranges again Lisa.

Which foreign countries should tbe US support the defense of and why?

Apples and oranges. You really can’t compare desperate people (which they are) with organized military combatants. That’s just dishonest. What’s more, this is happening within our borders, it isn’t supporting another (developed) country’s self defense.

Apples and oranges again Lisa.

Which foreign countries should tbe US support the defense of and why?
Whatever we feel will protect democracy and our fellow believers in such freedoms.

Ukraine is actively under an unprovoked attack by a much larger state. This also represents a potential breakdown of a long established international consensus on rules.

Can you honestly say the same of the Israeli Palestinian conflict, where in reality, Israel holds all the power? If you say yes, then why aren’t you calling upon us to support tbe defense systems of Nigeria, DRC, or tbe Phillipines?
It’s not just Palestinians. Large countries like Iran DESPISE Jews and DESPISE Israel, and would like to take them all out. They fund HAMAS, and a larger attack is deterred by their knowledge that Israel is well weaponized.

( I still can’t get over that you would like to defund the Iron Dome and leave innocent Jewish children and families defenseless against terrorist rocket attacks.)

Good points…BUT poor comparisons. You can not make the same comparisons. The Holocaust was a genocide conducted across Europe…covering the conquest of multiple countries and the extermination of Jews as well as other groups of “undesirables”…it really isn’t comparable to any current conflict. And, Israel is NOT defenseless. Not by a long shot. Israel has nukes after all
No, Israel,is not defenseless - thanks to fair-minded Americans who continue to support it against its enemies.
If we want to militarily support victims of genocide…why didn’t we intervene in Myanmar, when the Rohinga were rounded up and slaughtered? Unlike Israel, they had no defenses.
Ah! I’m so glad you brought that up. We agree on this. I have brought up the awful treatment of the Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar, as an example of the double standards where Israel is concerned. Why, I have asked, wasn’t there a BDS against Myanmar? Why is so little made of it? Why is there thread after thread about how bad Israel is, always started by someone hostile to Jews, and not a single discussion thread about what Myanmar was doing? DOUBLE STANDARDS.

Forum List

Back