Trump Sets Off Firestorm With Conservatives For Attack On DeSantis

What is the fucking point of trying to pick a fight right before the midterms!

DeSantis has my full support. Assuming he runs he will get my vote over Trump

So it's bad for TRUMP to slight DeSantis just before an election, but you're okay with DeSantis palling around with never-maga rinos before his election?

Sometimes Trump goes too far

He will lose supporters if he continues personal attacks on DeDantis

You think having people like Paul Ryan and other big name rinos backing DeSantis will help him or hurt him?

Former President Donald Trump mocked Ron DeSantis at his Saturday night rally—calling the Florida governor “Ron DeSanctimonious.”

And hours later, Trump found himself in hot water with fellow conservatives who weren’t pleased that he’d taken aim at the increasingly popular DeSantis.

During his rally in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, while touting his poll numbers (from a month ago), Trump found an opening to take a swing at DeSantis, who’s quickly turned into an unofficial 2024 Republican presidential rival.

“There it is, Trump at 71. Ron DeSanctimonious at 10 percent,” Trump said. “Mike Pence at 7–oh, Mike Pence doing better than I thought.” (It’s the first time Trump’s tried out the nickname, but longtime ally Roger Stone—a fierce DeSantis critic—posted the dig about a week ago.)

" I gotta know right now, do you love me, do you need me, will you make me so happy for the rest of my life...

"Let me sleep on it, and I'll give you answer in the morning"
Yea sure. We’re going to lose the midterms because of ….

80EB8414-B804-4DF1-880F-58CCAB2F3B5B.jpeg

So....Joe O'dea, who is running for the Senate in deep blue Colorado expresses anti-Trump sentiments, how surprising.
If Desantis has presidential ambitions he will need to beat Trump in the GOP primaries.
Both men have no reason to support Trump. If Desantis taps into the Never-Trump energy before the primaries I'm not surprised. All donations gratefully accepted.

After the dust settles in 2024, no matter who the GOP nominee is, I expect all Republicans will support him/her.

Who do the dems have for 2024??

Exactly. If the stupid fuck could "ACT" presidential he would still be president.
IMHO he lost the election by alienating women voters with his bashing of Biden in their first debate.
Trump got 5 million more votes the 2nd time around so I have no idea WTF you're babbling about.

Exactly. If the stupid fuck could "ACT" presidential he would still be president.
IMHO he lost the election by alienating women voters with his bashing of Biden in their first debate.

Trump sabotaged his presidency and reelection because he's an idiot blabbermouth.

So....Joe O'dea, who is running for the Senate in deep blue Colorado expresses anti-Trump sentiments, how surprising.
If Desantis has presidential ambitions he will need to beat Trump in the GOP primaries.
Both men have no reason to support Trump. If Desantis taps into the Never-Trump energy before the primaries I'm not surprised. All donations gratefully accepted.

After the dust settles in 2024, no matter who the GOP nominee is, I expect all Republicans will support him/her.

Who do the dems have for 2024??
Beto or Abrams.

Both superstars now known as "losing superstars"

And if all else fails....Sore loser Hillary or wandering finger Bernie.

Of course, there is Michelle who claimed she was never proud of America until her husband became president.

Forum List

Back