Trump sets a "pattern of behavior" with his pardon....

The only PATTERN here is gnat's pattern of ignorance, arrogance, denial, partisanship, hatred....and 'butt-hurt'.

Let's all remember you are an uber partisan, bat-shit crazy, hate-driven, self-important, over-opinionated, butt-hurt liberal sore loser.

You're way too kind, Queasy........But I do resent the comparison to Trump's personality.,,,LOL

Trump's Arpaio pardon sends a message to sheriffs: I'm your get-out-of-jail-free card

Some sheriffs were wary of joining Trump’s deportation dragnet. Trump’s response: don’t worry about the courts.

Trump's Arpaio pardon sends a message to sheriffs: I'm your get-out-of-jail-free card
“…knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell— I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise.”

Yes, Trump has been consistent in his contempt for the rule of law.

I promise to ALWAYS fight for my country's return to sanity...
So criminal Islamic Extremist Sympathizing Traitorous Democrat Presidents who 'pardon' and release American-murdering terrorists and leaders of the enemy we are fighting in the middle of a war is a 'RETURN TO SANITY' for YOU?!

'NUFF SAID...(drop mike...walk off)

“…knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell— I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise.”

Yes, Trump has been consistent in his contempt for the rule of law.

Trump "forgets" that government (and law enforcement) workers have sworn an oath to defend the Constitution, not him. For a president who sees the rule of law as an annoyance rather than a feature of American democracy, the traitors are everywhere.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back