Trump sells out the Kurds to Erdogan

Get back to us when it actually happens.

What’s really happening is President Trump has dumped off a bunch of ISIS prisoners onto Turkey, instead of us having to clothe and feed them for eternity. Because of course if we executed the animals President Trump would be accused of being a war criminal. Let Turkey deal with them. If they fuck it up, we can use it as an excuse to boot them out of NATO.
turks will not deal with them, they want destroy kurdsh state, Iran/Putin will get all Syrian oil , what USA /west/Israel will get out of this i dont know

Syria has always been a proxy of Iran, and Iran allied with Russia.

Why should any of us give a fuck? What happened to sovereign nations can do what they like, as long as it isn’t violating the sovereignty of other nations?

So suddenly Americans don't care about Russian influence in the world, after spending the last 70 years keeping the Russian empire from expanding, suddenly conservative don't care about Russian expansion.
"suddenly conservative don't care about Russian expansion." i am 100% sure that Republic establishment hate putler and his empire is doing around the glob . , trump is another story, what putler/KGB have on him only God knows ....

they will crash T economy in couple of days which effects Erdogan and his party directly, you know about political situation in Turkey , right?

Do as you please, won't hinder Turkish Army destroying everything standing on its way.
"Turkish Army destroying everything standing on its way" it will not happened , Erdogan needs a fast PR action before election and gets it from pushover red clown

In case anybody is confused:

The United States was supposed to be in Syria for 30 days, that was many years ago. We stayed and got deeper and deeper into battle with no aim in sight. When I arrived in Washington, ISIS was running rampant in the area. We quickly defeated 100% of the ISIS Caliphate,.....

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

....including capturing thousands of ISIS fighters, mostly from Europe. But Europe did not want them back, they said you keep them USA! I said “NO, we did you a great favor and now you want us to hold them in U.S. prisons at tremendous cost. They are yours for trials.” They.....

.....again said “NO,” thinking, as usual, that the U.S. is always the “sucker,” on NATO, on Trade, on everything. The Kurds fought with us, but were paid massive amounts of money and equipment to do so. They have been fighting Turkey for decades. I held off this fight for....

....almost 3 years, but it is time for us to get out of these ridiculous Endless Wars, many of them tribal, and bring our soldiers home. WE WILL FIGHT WHERE IT IS TO OUR BENEFIT, AND ONLY FIGHT TO WIN. Turkey, Europe, Syria, Iran, Iraq, Russia and the Kurds will now have to.....

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 7, 2019

...figure the situation out, and what they want to do with the captured ISIS fighters in their “neighborhood.” They all hate ISIS, have been enemies for years. We are 7000 miles away and will crush ISIS again if they come anywhere near us!

These people have stood by us in our fight against Saddam and later ISIS. I simply do not understand this betrayal.
Trump’s decision to make way for Turkey in Syria seen by critics as a Kurds betrayal
Yeah, how did toppling Hussein work out?

well enough-----relative tp ignoring and allowing the activities of the genocidal maniac
It created ISIS-but I am an isolationist anyway

You don't even have to be an isolationists to understand what we have done the last two decades was wrong. (Yes, even longer than that).

As far as the story goes, I don't really look to Trump doing anything. In another year, nothing will be different.

Isn't it hilarious to see the Moon Bats, who told us that Trump was a war monger, now attack him from disengaging from interventionism?

Nothing says "Trump" like screwing over your allies

To the Turks, the Kurds are nothing more than terrorists. They make cross border incursions robbing and killing. The Kurds are really just bands of criminals.

Europe is depending on Turkey to keep a lid on the muslim invasion of Europe. You might feel all weepy over Syrians now but Turkey is holding tens of thousands of Syrians and keeping them from galloping across Europe destroying everything in their path.

While I believe we should give the Kurds logistical support, Syria isn't worth a single American life. I don't really give a shit if a bunch of Turks and Syrians start killing each other, and I'm fed up with being the world's "police."

These people have stood by us in our fight against Saddam and later ISIS. I simply do not understand this betrayal.
Trump’s decision to make way for Turkey in Syria seen by critics as a Kurds betrayal
Yeah, how did toppling Hussein work out?

well enough-----relative tp ignoring and allowing the activities of the genocidal maniac
It created ISIS-but I am an isolationist anyway

uh huh-------the death of Sadaam "created" ISIS sure------
The group's roots are in the Sunni terror group al Qaeda in Iraq (AQI), started in 2004 by Jordanian Islamist Abu Musab al-Zarqawi. It was a major player in the insurgency against the US-led forces that toppled Saddam Hussein in 2003, and against the Shiite-dominated government that eventually replaced Hussein.
This info is from CNN if you trust them...

Forum List

Back