Trump seems to be speaking for the silent majority

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
The first NATO supreme commander, Gen. Eisenhower, said that if U.S. troops were still in Europe in 10 years, NATO would be a failure. In 1961, he urged JFK to start pulling U.S. troops out, lest Europeans become military dependencies of the United States.

Was Ike not right? Even Barack Obama today riffs about the “free riders” on America’s defense.

Is it really so outrageous for Trump to ask how long the U.S. is to be responsible for defending rich Europeans who refuse to conscript the soldiers or pay the cost of their own defense, when Eisenhower was asking that same question 55 years ago?

Is Trump the Peace Candidate?

The first NATO supreme commander, Gen. Eisenhower, said that if U.S. troops were still in Europe in 10 years, NATO would be a failure. In 1961, he urged JFK to start pulling U.S. troops out, lest Europeans become military dependencies of the United States.

Was Ike not right? Even Barack Obama today riffs about the “free riders” on America’s defense.

Is it really so outrageous for Trump to ask how long the U.S. is to be responsible for defending rich Europeans who refuse to conscript the soldiers or pay the cost of their own defense, when Eisenhower was asking that same question 55 years ago?

Actually, it seems he is only demanding they live up to the requirements of the treaties they signed. Why is that wrong?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dumb Donald got 40% of 47% of the GOP electorate.

Hillary is up 5 nationally and ahead in the swing states.

what majority are you deluding yourself that he represents.

thank heaven bigoted imbeciles aren't the majority in this country.

trump asked members of the military he met with three times in one hour "if we have nukes, why can't we use them?"

I truly hope you're just a troll making fun of him. if not, seek help

trump asked members of the military he met with three times in one hour "if we have nukes, why can't we use them?"

Prove your claim!

Prove your claim!

She can't. All she can do is repeat the lie told on Morning Joe which is how hillarybots operate.

Prove your claim!

She can't. All she can do is repeat the lie told on Morning Joe which is how hillarybots operate.
They have a lot at stake so it is double down.

The Clintons have been buying off people forever. That was Bill's foreign policy--be quiet for awhile and we will reward you. Whether or not the silent majority votes for Trump is the real question. Will this be a Brexit II in which the intelligentsia fumes they lost to the stupid uneducated masses or not?

I'm all for someone who can speak for the Silent Majority.

I'm all for someone who can express the frustrations of millions of people who feel our political "leaders" have sold us out and let us down, who can turn Washington DC, on its head, expose its bullcrap and get shit done.

But this isn't the guy. He's a con man, an under-informed, immature boor who suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Worse, he's fouling this up so badly that he may be wrecking things for the right person, when he or she DOES come along.

The election will be decided by the states with a Senate election because the new Senate will be the ones to pick the President after these two clowns end up in a 269 tie and teh EC deadlocks.

Mark.My.Words.

The Clintons have been buying off people forever. That was Bill's foreign policy--be quiet for awhile and we will reward you. Whether or not the silent majority votes for Trump is the real question. Will this be a Brexit II in which the intelligentsia fumes they lost to the stupid uneducated masses or not?
The only issue there will be the ones who were getting behind Cruz. That is more of a money game also to protect their investments not the free will of the people.

Yes, here's one of those "silent" people supporting Trump in reserved fashion....

Prove your claim!

They have a lot at stake so it is double down.

They seem awfully desperate since all the "polls" show Clinton leading. You'd think they should be confident, but instead they are bashing like they KNOW the polling methodology has been changed and they know they're really behind.

The election will be decided by the states with a Senate election because the new Senate will be the ones to pick the President after these two clowns end up in a 269 tie and teh EC deadlocks.

Mark.My.Words.

The House of Representatives breaks ties in Presidential elections, not the Senate.

Ohio loves Hilliar....
ohio loves Hilliar.jpg

Prove your claim!

yes. because an actual conservative has cause to tank their presidential candidate. I'm not quite sure what that has to do with Hillary in your demented uneducated little mind.

hack.

but ok... i'll play... prove dumb Donald isn't bankrupt.

oh wait... you can't..... he won't release his tax returns. a dumbass like you simply believes a proven insane liar.

... "the silent majority" that is non college educated, white, male, and watches tv a lot.

This does not include females, Latinos/Latinas, Negroes, Asians, Muslim immigrants, or white males with college degrees, etc.

:D

Prove your claim!

yes. because an actual conservative has cause to tank their presidential candidate. I'm not quite sure what that has to do with Hillary in your demented uneducated little mind.

hack.

but ok... i'll play... prove dumb Donald isn't bankrupt.

oh wait... you can't..... he won't release his tax returns. a dumbass like you simply believes a proven insane liar.
... "an actual conservative ..." like Barry Goldwater ??? He was an actual conservative.

Forum List

Back