Trump Says Roger Stone Has a Good Chance of Exoneration.

I think Putin is smart enough to look past words said during an American election campaign...he personally knows Hillary and Trump...he has already stated that he knew Trump would not be a push over in foreign policy...Trump has always said we can get along with Russia or any nation but it has to be on our terms...Putin is not as dumb as you may think...he has past experience with Hillary and the dems...remember she was secretary of state with a reset button....

Putin does not personally know Trump. They’d never met. He does know Clinton and he is not a fan. Trump has not said what you claim, rather claiming to be able to make a deal. That’s advantageous to Putin for two reasons. One, Russians are good at not following through with their end. Two, Trump is a political novice. The advantage goes to the one with experience.

Trump clearly spoke of Russia in positive terms. Clinton the opposite. I don’t know anyone with any serious knowledge of politics believes there wasn’t a clear preference from them.
Trump met Putin when Trump was doing the beauty pageant in Moscow...
Yeah. Trump at one claimed that but it wasn’t true. Shocker, I know.
Says who?...you?...I'm betting you don't do business like a pageant in Russia without meeting Putin...but if you are correct then it boasters my argument...why would Putin want a stranger to be president of the US?....why?....
Says Trump:
Trump: "I have never spoken to him on the phone, no. … Well, I don't know what it means by having a relationship. I mean he was saying very good things about me, but I don't have a relationship with him. I didn't meet him. I haven't spent time with him. I didn't have dinner with him. I didn't go hiking with him. I don't know -- and I wouldn't know him from Adam except I see his picture and I would know what he looks like."
PolitiFact - Donald Trump gets a Full Flop for whether he's had a relationship to Vladimir Putin

Why would he want a stranger who has been very complimentary versus someone he knows and hates who has been very adversarial?

That should be pretty self explanatory.

Yet he has meet with Putin twice. Once in a private meeting with only an interpreter present and no other officials. They tried to set up a direct line with Putin. He also was in a deal to get Trump tower in the Russian capital

To say he never spoke to him on the phone is really disingenuous as they met face to face.

Yeah I understand that Trump tried to meet with Putin during the pageant in Russia but was turned down

Putin was interested until he ran and became the President

Thanks to some Russian interference

Forum List

Back