Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
upload_2019-4-2_7-36-13.png

upload_2019-4-2_7-36-28.png

upload_2019-4-2_7-36-43.png

Is anyone surprised by this?

One week he wants the courts to do away with ObamaCare and the next week he says it does not need fixed till after the election.

Holy shit. Just drop it, Mr. President.

that is what he is trying to do, the last thing he wants is healthcare to be an issue next year.

He just does not know how to keep his mouth (or in this case his tweets) closed.

His fans are stupid enough to believe this shit .

“Hey, I still have a plan that’s better and cheaper and covers everything. I’ll let you know what it is AFTER the election !”

I wonder if this "plan" is his Universal Healthcare plan. He has always supported UHC, even during the election. I have said many times that if he gets reelected he will push a UHC plan and suddenly all of his sheep will think that UHC is the best thing since the garage door opener.

This is just ANOTHER example of why the most revealing quote of Trump boils down to when he stated that he LOVES the poorly educated (and they love him back.)

Trump is once again relying on the IGNORANCE of his base to give him a pass on his constant lying......like the moronic conclusion reached by an abused spouse who puts up with the mate's abuses and forgiving because the abuse is a sign of "love"......Trump's base is about to.....once again.....welcoming the screwing....with cheers.

Just like the Nixon Vietnam war peace plan that would be revealed after the election.

He could develop a helthcare plan where he pays for peoples healthcare out of his own pocket and it would get voted down.
Fuck the ACA and fuck all govt healthcare.
Pass an amendment you unconstitutional fucks.

Obamacare is going to collapse under its own weight, and that is a good thing.

Bed wetters seem to forget the sociopaths they support were swept out of almost every office they had in 2010 because of moonbat messiah care, now we are supposed to believe finally getting rid of it will hurt republicrats?

It was shitty legislation in the first place, why do we need to replace a turd sandwich with a polished turd paper weight?

Get rid of it, and get rid of the massive federal interference in the industry and prices will plummet when hospitals no long have to keep compliance lawyers on the payroll.

It's that simple.

View attachment 253566
View attachment 253567
View attachment 253568

Is anyone surprised by this?

One week he wants the courts to do away with ObamaCare and the next week he says it does not need fixed till after the election.

It’s partisan politics. It’s been done by every president since Lincoln, probably before that. Quit acting like this is unprecedented, it makes your balls look smaller than they are........or maybe your balls are that small.

where did I say or even imply that it was unprecedented?

is this the best defense you can muster for your savior?

pretty weak

“Hey, I still have a plan that’s better and cheaper and covers everything. I’ll let you know what it is AFTER the election !”
Pay us from what you stole.

Obamacare is going to collapse under its own weight, and that is a good thing.

that is what it was designed to do, fail and fuck up the system so badly that only UHC can fix it.

And Mexico is paying for the wall. Ha

He is waiting after the election in hope that GOP regains the majority in the House, because without a majority his plan (no matter what it is) has ZERO chance of passing. You little bois are getting your pantys in a bunch over nothing.

This is just ANOTHER example of why the most revealing quote of Trump boils down to when he stated that he LOVES the poorly educated (and they love him back.)

Trump is once again relying on the IGNORANCE of his base to give him a pass on his constant lying......like the moronic conclusion reached by an abused spouse who puts up with the mate's abuses and forgiving because the abuse is a sign of "love"......Trump's base is about to.....once again.....welcoming the screwing....with cheers.
Quoting phrases out of context does nothing to make you appear intelligent.
In fact, it reveals the moron you truly are.

Forum List

Back