Trump says Merkel ‘migrant policy insane’

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
To invite tens of millions uneducated Muslims in the country can only total crazy politician. Merkel needs the help of psychiatrists and must resign. Thank you Mr. Trump for the Truth.

Republican US presidential frontrunner Donald Trump branded Angela Merkel’s welcoming of migrants to Germany “insane” and said the policy will only spark riots in the country.

“What’s happening in Germany, I always thought Merkel was, like, this great leader,” Mr Trump said in comments aired Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”

“What she’s done in Germany is insane. It’s insane.”

seems like a correct observation to me , and I am looking forward to more news from 'euroland' and Germany . The only countries that are trying to exclude the invaders are a couple of smaller countries and I give them a thumbs up congratulations . Only problem is that these smaller countries that are trying to exclude the invaders will now be surrounded by larger populations of muslim invaders . So , countries like Hungary that has built an exclusion fence are sorta like Israel in the sense that a larger and larger muslim population is very close by Baron . So yeah , imo TRUMP is correct , Go Trump .

To invite tens of millions uneducated Muslims in the country can only total crazy politician. Merkel needs the help of psychiatrists and must resign. Thank you Mr. Trump for the Truth.

Republican US presidential frontrunner Donald Trump branded Angela Merkel’s welcoming of migrants to Germany “insane” and said the policy will only spark riots in the country.

“What’s happening in Germany, I always thought Merkel was, like, this great leader,” Mr Trump said in comments aired Sunday on CBS’s “Face the Nation.”

“What she’s done in Germany is insane. It’s insane.”

What makes you imagine that Syrians are "uneducated"? We got lots of
Syrians in the USA------for a very long time.-------not uneducated ----either
here or in Syria. You may be thinking of countries like somalia

hear that there are already some riots and demonstrations . Also hear that 'bavarian' school girls are being ordered - advised to cover up rather than dress normally . Personally I see the protesters as being correct , merkel needs to be removed . When push becomes shove I think that merkel and german military will side with the muslim invaders Easyt.

Forum List

Back