Trump says 'Joe Biden’s voice is now the voice of desperation and despair'

Of course you don't call it anything. You were told to ignore Pedo's Joe's disgusting habits.

You can stop pretending you hold the moral high ground here.
ever notice that the only time Joey Xiden smiles is when pre-teen girls are in the room with him?

The absolute truth.

Biden is the greatest disaster to befall America in our lifetime.

"What we witnessed yesterday was the last gasps of a corrupt and discredited left-wing political and media establishment," Trump said, "that has, for decades, driven our country into the ground—shipping away our jobs, surrendering our strength, sacrificing our sovereignty, attacking our history and values, and trying to turn America into a country that our people can barely recognize.
"These radical leftists in Washington care NOTHING for American Democracy. All they care about is control over you, and wealth and riches for themselves," he continued.
"But they are failing. No one believes them anymore. And the day is quicky [sic] coming when they will be overwhelmingly voted out of power.
"Joe Biden’s voice is now the voice of desperation and despair," Trump said.
"His handlers gave him that speech to read yesterday because they know the unprecedented failures of his presidency and the left-wing extremism of the Pelosi-Schumer Congress have destroyed the Democrat Party.
"Part of their panic is motivated by the realization that, just like the Russia Collusion Hoax, they cannot sustain the preposterous fabrications about January 6 much longer. The truth is coming out," Trump said.
"But for them," he continued, "the worst part of it all is the knowledge that the American People are seeing right through their phony media event—which despicably compared a Pelosi-led security failure at the Capitol to the darkest days in American history and the deaths of 3,000 Americans.
"The people see right through that sham. They see a cynical politician who ran for office promising unity who is now doing the most divisive thing possible—slandering his political opponents as domestic terrorists, just like insecure dictators do in communist countries," Trump said.

No fucks to give about what the Orange Lard and Savior says.

Of course you don't call it anything. You were told to ignore Pedo's Joe's disgusting habits.

You can stop pretending you hold the moral high ground here.
I don't have to. I wouldn't call it anything, because I'm not the one making up shit as I go. You and your butt boy buddies have to decide which lie you all want to stick with. It's not my conscience that is in question, or morals. I'm not the one pedaling these different stories, remember?

I don't have to. I wouldn't call it anything, because I'm not the one making up shit as I go. You and your butt boy buddies have to decide which lie you all want to stick with. It's not my conscience that is in question, or morals. I'm not the one pedaling these different stories, remember?
a lot of hostility it this post..anger is a sign of depression…i get it, xiden’s president…

death and illness…the only promise your depressive president joey xiden has ever keep
I don't know. We aren't there yet. But we do know Trump kept his promise to himself, that he wouldn't tell us how terrible the virus was. And hundreds of thousands died because of it.

a lot of hostility it this post..anger is a sign of depression…i get it, xiden’s president…
I didn't create the lying thread about Biden. But I do get it. The hostility of winning has got your nuts in a wad.

I don't know. We aren't there yet. But we do know Trump kept his promise to himself, that he wouldn't tell us how terrible the virus was. And hundreds of thousands died because of it.
when did he do that?

more people of died since xiden has been president ans that’s after he was given three vaccines from trump.

trump gave us hope, xiden death and illness

Last edited:
I didn't create the lying thread about Biden. But I do get it. The hostility of winning has got your nuts in a wad.
what’s the lie? Xiden promised death and illness..the most depressive president in history

The absolute truth.

Biden is the greatest disaster to befall America in our lifetime.

"What we witnessed yesterday was the last gasps of a corrupt and discredited left-wing political and media establishment," Trump said, "that has, for decades, driven our country into the ground—shipping away our jobs, surrendering our strength, sacrificing our sovereignty, attacking our history and values, and trying to turn America into a country that our people can barely recognize.
"These radical leftists in Washington care NOTHING for American Democracy. All they care about is control over you, and wealth and riches for themselves," he continued.
"But they are failing. No one believes them anymore. And the day is quicky [sic] coming when they will be overwhelmingly voted out of power.
"Joe Biden’s voice is now the voice of desperation and despair," Trump said.
"His handlers gave him that speech to read yesterday because they know the unprecedented failures of his presidency and the left-wing extremism of the Pelosi-Schumer Congress have destroyed the Democrat Party.
"Part of their panic is motivated by the realization that, just like the Russia Collusion Hoax, they cannot sustain the preposterous fabrications about January 6 much longer. The truth is coming out," Trump said.
"But for them," he continued, "the worst part of it all is the knowledge that the American People are seeing right through their phony media event—which despicably compared a Pelosi-led security failure at the Capitol to the darkest days in American history and the deaths of 3,000 Americans.
"The people see right through that sham. They see a cynical politician who ran for office promising unity who is now doing the most divisive thing possible—slandering his political opponents as domestic terrorists, just like insecure dictators do in communist countries," Trump said.

LOL President Biden is not facing possible criminal indictments from New York, Georgia, and the Federal Government. LOL

• Love
Reactions: BWK
She confirmed? What has the thread confirmed? "Cupping or pinching?" You cultists have two different versions on this very thread.
I'm not this imaginary "cultist" of yours.

If I was a cultist, I would be more like you and deny what I am seeing with my very own eyes, and then discount the confirmation offered by the victim. She said he pinched it, and once again -- you can see her considerable distress over it.

You obviously support pedophilia as long as it is somebody you see as being on your team indulging in it. You are utter filth with not one single positive human quality to recommend you.

when did he do that?

more people of died since xiden has been president ans that’s after he was given three vaccines from trump.

Folks like you must live in your mothers basement.

I'm not this imaginary "cultist" of yours.

If I was a cultist, I would be more like you and deny what I am seeing with my very own eyes, and then discount the confirmation offered by the victim. She said he pinched it, and once again -- you can see her considerable distress over it.

You obviously support pedophilia as long as it is somebody you see as being on your team indulging in it. You are utter filth with not one single positive human quality to recommend you.
Oh, okay, so you said she said he pinched it, even though we do not have any evidence she said that. Got it.

Dude, do you have any idea how crazy stupid this is? I watched that video over and over. His fingers never pinched or cupped anything. She had a thick dress. If I myself wanted to pinch that girl, from that angle, I couldn't possibly do it. Why? Because for one, you need a breast to grab, and secondly, with that thick a dress, how would I do it, standing behind her? Your argument, like those of these other losers on here, is insane and stupid.

ever notice that the only time Joey Xiden smiles is when pre-teen girls are in the room with him?
You come here just show the whole forum your level of outrageous stupidity and hate.

when did he do that?

Trump didn't inherit the Covid mess he created, Biden did.

Folks like you must live in your mothers basement.

i am sorry, you said he lied…when did he lie?

you provided a link to a convo with woodward where he said he wanted to downplay and not spread panic..

so show me where he lied?

hahaha yeah trump created a virus! haha

trump did help create a vaccine, three in fact for that virus…and xiden only promised death and illness even with those vaccines

More divisiveness from the former defeated President.
Once again, the far-left is vividly demonstrating their desperation to defend the utter failure in the White House by proudly exhibiting their "Trump Derangement Syndrom". Why?

Specifically, how is President Trump "more divisive" than President Biden?

Race%20accomplishments-L.jpg

Biden administration prioritizes non-Whites in list of factors for coronavirus treatment

Jan. 10, 2022 - 4:29 - Dr. Ben Carson sounds off on 'The Story'

###

Tomi Lahren: Race-based COVID treatments are 'reparations disguised as health and safety'

Jan. 10, 2022 - 9:18 - 'Outnumbered' panel weighs in after the FDA claimed that race and ethnicity should factor into how COVID-19 treatments are dispersed.

###

Yes, Joe Biden Called Young Black Men ‘Predators’

BY: TRISTAN JUSTICE
OCTOBER 22, 2020

[...]

“It was Hillary Clinton, then the first lady, who used the word ‘superpredator’ to advocate for the 1994 crime bill that Biden co-wrote more than 30 years ago,” NBC wrote. “Biden did warn of ‘predators’ in a floor speech in support of his bill, however.”

As chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Biden played a pivotal role in getting the 1994 Crime Bill across the finish line earning the Delaware senator the title “Architect of Mass Incarceration,” by New Jersey Democratic Sen. Cory Booker last summer.

###

Covid was a mess created by Fauci and leftist (on the take from China) D.C. bureaucrats. Trump did the best he could and got a vaccination in record time. Biden inherited a vaccination (which he tried to take credit for) and then took a mess (that was coming under control) and turned it into a disaster. This is the result of a fraudulent election. Biden is a fraud PINO (President In Name Only)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back