new mexico, Long Island authorities work to get Baldwins cellphone

Good luck with that. Cell phone has already been bleach bit or 5 lb hammered.

Point? The asshole SHOT and KILLED someone. He pointed a LOADED gun at a woman for no reason and squeezed the trigger.

Put the shit in the slammer and work the rest out later.

Gee, I guess the kids in the DC prison for mere brawling and vandalism in the Capitol fighting over a contested, illegal election are 100 times worse than a MURDERER?

They've served a year in prison, starved, beaten, not even charged yet while this shit walks free.

Point? The asshole SHOT and KILLED someone. He pointed a LOADED gun at a woman for no reason and squeezed the trigger.

Gee, I guess the kids in the DC prison for mere brawling and vandalism in the Capitol fighting over a contested, illegal election are 100 times worse than a MURDERER?

They've served a year in prison, starved, beaten, not even charged yet while this shit walks free.
You are dreaming again, just because you hate his politics (which admittedly is not too impressive at times), but he will never see the inside of a prison and almost certainly, no criminal trial. He will get the crap sued out of him though, if it makes you feel better.

You are dreaming again, just because you hate his politics (which admittedly is not too impressive at times), but he will never see the inside of a prison and almost certainly, no criminal trial. He will get the crap sued out of him though, if it makes you feel better.
He'll be on the other side of the lawn soon enough. I suspect he'll be tormented during his decline knowing he's quickly losing his mind. It goes quickly at this stage. I've seen it before

Gee, I guess the kids in the DC prison for mere brawling and vandalism in the Capitol fighting over a contested, illegal election are 100 times worse than a MURDER

maybe the cell phone shows some side action going on. LOL

Forum List

Back