Trump says 'Joe Biden’s voice is now the voice of desperation and despair'

Are you confused with sentence structure or are you reading impaired?
nope, xiden promised death and illness and he delivered

no confusion. Xiden the voice of depression, the president of despair

You display the common sense and reasoning of an ex-mother-in-law.
He's a fucking idiot. First it was "cupping" now it's "hanging." Question, how can people be this damn stupid? He argues from several different positions from the hand, another one said it was "pinching" and they expect others to believe these lies. They make the shit up as they go. They are the one's who are disgusting, not Biden.

The girl was not lying when she confirmed he did it.

You can see the distress on her face, but you are a completely worthless lowlife, so don't care.
We'll, let's see now, there is the version of the "pinching, cupping, and hanging of the hand." I'd be distressed with all the lies too if I were her.

He's a fucking idiot. First it was "cupping" now it's "hanging." Question, how can people be this damn stupid? He argues from several different positions from the hand, another one said it was "pinching" and they expect others to believe these lies. They make the shit up as they go. They are the one's who are disgusting, not Biden.
It's what they call ALTERNATIVE FACTS.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
nope, xiden promised death and illness and he delivered

no confusion. Xiden the voice of depression, the president of despair
We'll, yea, I guess you're right. How could we know depression and despair when Trump lied about it to us, but told the truth to Bob Woodward?

I can't think of anything to say right now that won't violate the site's ToS, so you can fuck off now.
You can't think of an intelligent argument, because the one you had, you buried yourself with. So you go fuck off.

You sure are heavily emotionally invested in defended Pedo Joe.

No matter what you call it, it's wrong.

To normal people, that is.
I don't call it anything, you and your asshole lying buddies describe it the way you want to imagine it. You're a bunch of sick mfing liars.

I don't call it anything, you and your asshole lying buddies describe it the way you want to imagine it. You're a bunch of sick mfing liars.
Of course you don't call it anything. You were told to ignore Pedo's Joe's disgusting habits.

You can stop pretending you hold the moral high ground here.

We'll, yea, I guess you're right. How could we know depression and despair when Trump lied about it to us, but told the truth to Bob Woodward?
death and illness…the only promise your depressive president joey xiden has ever keep

Forum List

Back