Trump says he would consider Florida Gov. DeSantis as 2024 running mate

I'm not sure why he would tip his hand so early, but, it appears he is running in 2024.

He has already called Biden weak on China and said on Fox Business News that is going to "give our country to China".

Harsh words indeed. I think DeSantis would be a great choice I also think Pompeo or Tim Scott would be great, for different reason. Tim is more in line with Trump economically, Pompeo is more in line with him in terms of taking on China.

I'm not sure why he would tip his hand so early, but, it appears he is running in 2024.

He has already called Biden weak on China and said on Fox Business News that is going to "give our country to China".

Harsh words indeed. I think DeSantis would be a great choice I also think Pompeo or Tim Scott would be great, for different reason. Tim is more in line with Trump economically, Pompeo is more in line with him in terms of taking on China.
I'd rather see a DeSantis/Scott ticket with Pompeo resuming his role as SoS

He didn’t pick a “black“ woman.

Obviously Trump is not “woke.”

DeSantis would make a great President. He is a damn good Governor. He would also make a good backup for an aging President like Trump if he wins.

I'd rather see a DeSantis/Scott ticket with Pompeo resuming his role as SoS

For the sake of the Wests survival, I would be agreeable to this. It is going to be difficult to convince Trump otherwise though. Plenty of time, so we shall see how it unfolds.

Last edited:
The best thing about it is, Harris will be president by the election and most democrats dislike her.

Her fellow Dems knifed her in the back during the Dem primaries. Gabbard went all seal team 6 on her. lol She's VP because of her gender and skin color, nothing more. That's got to kind of suck for her knowing her skills and abilities were not a factor. But then coma Joe's weren't either.

Harris is pretty much tied to getting some immigration reform. IF she can pull that off, I might even vote for her just from a sense of wonder. LOL

Pompeo would be a terrible choice.
Honestly Trump should just stay behind the scenes. There are plenty of good possibilities without picking the most polarizing candidates

Forum List

Back