Ulster town officials release video of county Legislator Jennifer Schwartz Berky's traffic stop

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
This is an example of the liberal idiots running our cities and counties

a quick synopsis is the cop pulls her over for 43 in a thirty

she argues, begs, and cries while telling him she is a county legislator who is too important for this

she asks if he is going to write her a ticket and the cop says he hasnt decided yet

she calls the sheriff who does not rush to the scene

at about 17 minutes the cop returns and tries to tell her what is happening

but she keeps running her mouth

finally he manages to explain that he wont ticket her for speeding which is 4 1/2 driving points

but rather for not wearing a seat belt which is not a moving violation.

meaning no points and a lower fine

instead of saying thank you she argues that she was wearing a seat belt so she does not deserve that ticket

the cop never loses his temper

he says ok and tear up the seatbelt ticket and writes her up for speeding instead

what a dumb bitch, huh?

when she realizes her mistake its too late to go back to the sear belt ticket

thats gone

so she tearfully accepts the speeding ticket

Last edited:
This is an example of the liberal idiots running our cities and counties

a quick synopsis is the cop pulls her over for 43 in a thirty

she argues, begs, and cries while telling him she is a county legislator who is too important for this

she asks if he is going to write her a ticket and the cop says he hasnt decided yet

she calls the sheriff who does not rush to the scene

at about 17 minutes the cop returns and tries to tell her what is happening

but she keeps running her mouth

finally he manages to explain that he wont ticket her for speeding which is 4 1/2 driving points

but rather for not wearing a seat belt which is not a moving violation.

meaning no points and a lower fine

instead of saying thank you she argues that she was wearing a seat belt do she dies not deserve that ticket

the cop never loses his temper

he says ok and tear up the seatbelt ticket and writes her up for speeding instead

what a dumb bitch, huh?

when she realizes her mistake its too late to go back to the sear belt ticket

thats gone

so she tearfully accepts the speeding ticket

In China and the old Soviet Union, any member of the Communist Party would be quite offended to be pulled over. They are above consequences because of the vital duty they perform in society and they demand respect and special privilege.

We have this ideology in Canada too, the nepotism and rewarding of family members of government officials ensures this. It's why our economy is finished and our global reputation is looked down upon. We had it good, but as usual, Big Government officials and their crony families ruined our system.

I see it everyday...people with that stupid hybrid car have led feet...slow down little brownshirts....you won't save the planet driving above the speed limit....

WTF...

Is this the height of what you got...

This happened 3.5 years ago and she apologised... She was clearly off that day...

Lets make it clear... She didn't accuse the officer of victimising her or imposing his own brand of justice like the Trumpsters do...

So you will have to try a lot harder...

Meh. Not as bad as hitting someone on the road and pretending like you thought it was a deer.

When the lights on a patrol car come on and I am pulled over, I pull over, get out my identification and registration and when the cop approaches my window, I hand him the documents, put my hands on the steering wheel and wait. The cop goes back to his/her car, writes out the ticket for speeding and gives me back my documents, plus the ticket, I say thank you and we all just go on about our day. Cops days are hard enough with idiots causing them grief. I'm not contributing to their negative experiences.
Bottom line: I have a bit of a lead foot and he or she is justified in giving me a ticket. Cooperate.

She is such a lying sack of chit. She told more lies during that stop than I can count. Never seen anyone try to get out of a speeding ticket with such BS. Oh she looks exactly how she sounds.

WTF...

Is this the height of what you got...

This happened 3.5 years ago and she apologised... She was clearly off that day...

Lets make it clear... She didn't accuse the officer of victimising her or imposing his own brand of justice like the Trumpsters do...

So you will have to try a lot harder...
Oh she was "off" that day well that makes it alright then. Always excuses for lawbreaking from the left right?

Progressives believe that they are superior people who have special privileges and who are above the law.
The only mistake that the LEO made was not giving her a ticket to for no seatbelt also.
Who does she think that she is? Hunter Biden?

Forum List

Back