Trump says he would be awarded Nobel Peace Prize 'if they gave it out fairly'

How are those talks with N. Korea going? Have they denuclearized yet? Nope. Have they stopped testing missiles? Only the long range ones, but they are still using short range missiles to test guidance systems.

Has he done anything to make a deal with Iran? Nope, and he appears to be pissing them off.

Sorry, but Trump is a crappy deal maker.
I think the North Koreans have slowed down the urge to bomb California since Trump took the trouble to talk business with them.It's probably not easy for the North Koreans to clean house on hatred, because a lot of their families' breadwinners died in the Korean War, which is currently at a reasonable standstill considering the past. However, since you think trouble is brewing, I shall pray for peace in that part of the world. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I wouldn't have known otherwise to place their people's grief on my prayer list for healing. :thup:

How are those talks with N. Korea going? Have they denuclearized yet? Nope. Have they stopped testing missiles? Only the long range ones, but they are still using short range missiles to test guidance systems.

Has he done anything to make a deal with Iran? Nope, and he appears to be pissing them off.

I think the North Koreans have slowed down the urge to bomb California since Trump took the trouble to talk business with them.It's probably not easy for the North Koreans to clean house on hatred, because a lot of their families' breadwinners died in the Korean War, which is currently at a reasonable standstill considering the past. However, since you think trouble is brewing, I shall pray for peace in that part of the world. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I wouldn't have known otherwise to place their people's grief on my prayer list for healing. :thup:
Grant prayers and healing for everyone involved. Most of them are under orders they might not even agree with. Bless them.

th

Gotta' love Trump!

*****ROFLMAO*****

:)

He's got you so completely snowed it's actually kinda funny.
You don't know Oddball. His opinions are highly independent, and he's not a party follower.
Snowed?...No.

When I heard this exchange between him and the press, I laughed almost as hard as when he mocked the press twirps in asking RUSSIA! to help them with locating Hildabeest's deleted e-mails.

God Emperor is the Head Troll In Charge....Suck it, moonbats. :auiqs.jpg:

Grant prayers and healing for everyone involved. Most of them are under orders they might not even agree with. Bless them.
I already did that, wamose. My dad brought home more than a bunch of medals home with him from his days at Korea in 1953. He brought home shrapnel, PTSD, and a sense of sorrow for both lost buds and people killed of both sides of the conflict, his friends, and North Koreans who were outgunned. He had been a minister's son, and people close to the cloth do not take war like others do, because they know that the creator's kingdom is about his creations resolving their issues without massive killing. In one day my father's eyes saw thousands of men die. I dont think he was ever the same person after that day. I can't even describe our homelife when he got back, but I can tell you this, his anger came to the attention of domestic authorities, and it took me 30 years to realize his PTSD took his life over, and when he came home, nobody helped him back into the real world of American life after all that misery over there. I forgave him, but I took too long to, because I did not understand what he was put through, nothing about PTSD reactions showing up like a nightmare decades after a war is "over" when it's never over for a brave soldier whose world turned upside down on a battlefield day, losing friend after friend and being the last man standing on a field of dead people. Trust me, I have prayed many times for an end to all animus with the Korean people. Seeing Abikersailor's post helped me a lot. I can be nothing but grateful for that.

It would be insulting to suggest Trump deserves one.

As far as I know, they haven't given one to a single human being in 20 years, just leftist pieces of shit.

you people said there would be WAR!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a war. The GOP war against working class Americans and the middle class.
Let me see, under Trump, the average worker is making a higher wage, higher wage jobs are giving working families a chance to advance and think about saving, which has a positive result when invested in the American Stock Exchange or Wall St., plus the extra taxes from hundreds of thousands of better paychecks may help lessen the National Debt. With more people who were on welfare now on private payrolls that deduct Social Security for their retirement, that's a shot in the arm for America.

For the time being, California is no longer being eyeballed by N. Korea for a takeout because the President did what no president has done for over 50 years--gone to N. Korea and talked to the people who live there. They seem to respect that, and I'm rather glad their feelings have softened considerable against a people like us. I can only hope there will be a lasting peace, and it has a better chance than ever to become that way if we just have a little faith. Thanks for the chat, folks.

North Korea is still making more weapons. They’re not ready yet.

North Korea is still making more weapons. They’re not ready yet.
they've been doing that for over 50 years!!!! when will they be ready>????!!

Nothing pisses off Trump more than Obama winning a Nobel Prize and he has no chance

Trump is right. Obama, the token, got one for being Black. Trump already did more to accomplish peace than Obama did in his 8 years.
Trump also got more blacks into higher-paying jobs than Obama. Obama's job increases had millions more low-wage earners than not, but his fluffers ignored that multiple jobs were needed to maintain one worker than ever before.
Have a link on any of that?

President Trump on Monday said during a spirited exchange with Pakistani reporters that he would be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize "if they gave it out fairly."

“I think I’m gonna get a Nobel Prize for a lot of things, if they gave it out fairly, which they don’t," Trump said.

"I’ve never failed as an arbitrator," he added. "I’ve been asked to arbitrate disputes, pretty big ones, from friends. And I’ve done it in a good successful fashion."

Trump says he would be awarded Nobel Peace Prize 'if they gave it out fairly'

Is this fuker just delusional or is he just playing to an ignorant base or both?

What else could it be?

He is trolling those like you while playing to his base...

Ohhhh, had Trump stayed a Democrat you would be calling his words to be so true...

Hey, do you think Obama should return his seeing he was the Drone President?

Forum List

Back