Trump says he will negotiate third term?

With whom, exactly, will he negotiate? Unless he has enough support for a constitutional amendment, I can't see it happening. Can someone explain the US Constitution to our President?

Most constitutional amendments that passed, did so in pretty quick order. The 26th Amendment passed the Congress on 3/23/71 and was ratified by the 38th state on 1 July.

The shortest time for a constitutional amendment to be ratified was 100 days (26th amendment). The 22nd amendment, which limits the number of terms a person can be elected president, took 3 years 343 days.

There were 12 constitutional amendments ratified in the 20th century. I'll throw out the 27th, since it took 202 years and 223 days. The other 11 amendments took an average of 544 days to be ratified. The 26th amendment was faster than any other amendments to be ratified.
So

He was being sarcastic........I showed the actual speech.........and showed the transcript...........

You have been trolled by TRUMP.

[/QUOWhen he says something really stupid the cons start crying..he was only joking

With whom, exactly, will he negotiate? Unless he has enough support for a constitutional amendment, I can't see it happening. Can someone explain the US Constitution to our President?

Most constitutional amendments that passed, did so in pretty quick order. The 26th Amendment passed the Congress on 3/23/71 and was ratified by the 38th state on 1 July.

The shortest time for a constitutional amendment to be ratified was 100 days (26th amendment). The 22nd amendment, which limits the number of terms a person can be elected president, took 3 years 343 days.

There were 12 constitutional amendments ratified in the 20th century. I'll throw out the 27th, since it took 202 years and 223 days. The other 11 amendments took an average of 544 days to be ratified. The 26th amendment was faster than any other amendments to be ratified.
So

He was being sarcastic........I showed the actual speech.........and showed the transcript...........

You have been trolled by TRUMP.

Why is it whenever he says something really stupid you cons get embrassed then start crying..waaa..he was only joking...waa

Sarcasm and Mocking escapes the Op

It is said inside of the first 2 minutes............IN CONTEXT.......

Donald Trump: (02:14)
Well, I thank you very much. So I want to start by saying, ā€œHello, Nevada. How are you doing? How are you?ā€ And Iā€™m thrilled to be in Douglas County, but people are coming from all over the place. Thereā€™s a lot of people for Douglas County, isnā€™t it? We have thousands and thousands of loyal, hardworking American patriots, thatā€™s what we have. And 52 days from now, weā€™re going to win Nevada, and weā€™re going to win four more years in the White House. And then after that weā€™ll negotiate, right? ā€˜Cause weā€™re probably, based on the way we were treated, weā€™re probably entitled to another four after that.

Donald Trump: (03:15)
And it should never happen to another President. Thatā€™s just a dishonest group of people. But here we are, and weā€™re going to be here for another four years. The governor of your state-

Typical Trump troll and mockery............OP got had...............media will just quote the one line......not the next where he says 4 more years.........and the tone if they used the video........he's MOCKING YOUR ASS.

BS news from Never Trumpers and nothing more.

Not mocking me. But how many people on these forums are calling for Trump to be made permanent president, or to have 2 more terms because he was picked on for his first term?

Yawn...............I haven't........and maybe a few trolls have...........he was mocking the BS and you fell for it.......

Now you are crawfishing like a coon ass in New Orleans about to be boiled in Louisiana hot sauce.

Where is the video of trump saying what you claim?

this is lib fake news

I have no trouble believing he said it. He says a lot of shit like that just to troll these hyper-serious morons. Mind you, I wish he would quit it, but I can't say it isn't kinda funny watching them display their complete oblivion to sarcasm.

I love the way Trump gooses the left and makes them squeal at will.
I love that shit..........here showing fake outrage over being trolled..........in a adlib speech from a state trying to enforce BS no gatherings....

While on the other side saying Trump locked us all down.

TDS peeps are insane.

He's trolling. There is no mechanism for a third term. He knows it.

He says crap like this all the time that gets a 'Hell Yeah!' out of his base and sends the left into a meltdown.

You do realize that term limits is a "new" thing---not put in at founding......but following roosevelts 4 terms. I think the ideal of president Trump for 4 sounds Delicious.

It was always known he will try to stay in the Presidency as long as humanly possible and after that put one of his kids in the oval office.

Tramp uses the Constitution as TP.

President Clinton stayed in office as long as humanly possible, and then tried to install his Old Lady in office TWICE. Did you have any problem with that?
Install..LOL!!..she campaigned for the office just like everybody else.
No she didn't.
Who ever campaigned in empty gyms before Hillary?
Ya, I'm pretty sure she ran for the office like everyone else..guess they do things differently in the right wing universe of alternate facts.
Hillary knew how to empty out a gym.
I actually followed her ā€œcampaignā€.

Unless he has enough support for a constitutional amendment, I can't see it happening.
DEMOCRATs think it's "reasonable" to inflict arbitrary exceptions to the Second Amendment on targeted individuals.

Why isn't it reasonable for Trump to consider serving a third term as necessary to put down the DEMOCRATs' 160-year rebellion and insurrection against the Constitution from which they pick and choose clauses to suit them or support their anti-American point of view?

Especially when conditions of riot and force majeure prevent us from having free and fair elections, and expose our country to the risk of military coup d'Ć©tat and violent totalitarian takeover by the DEMOCRAT Party?

How you gonna explain something like the constitution to someone with the attention span of a hyperactive 2 year old?

When an out-going president greets an incoming president, the incoming president and spouse are greeted at the White House bearing a small present. Barack Obama and his Lady Michelle carried out this duty flawlessly. If biden were to win the 2020 election, will donald and milania carry out this tradition with honor/

Well, I thank you very much. So I want to start by saying, ā€œHello, Nevada. How are you doing? How are you?ā€ And Iā€™m thrilled to be in Douglas County, but people are coming from all over the place. Thereā€™s a lot of people for Douglas County, isnā€™t it? We have thousands and thousands of loyal, hardworking American patriots, thatā€™s what we have. And 52 days from now, weā€™re going to win Nevada, and weā€™re going to win four more years in the White House. And then after that weā€™ll negotiate, right? ā€˜Cause weā€™re probably, based on the way we were treated, weā€™re probably entitled to another four after that.

And it should never happen to another President. Thatā€™s just a dishonest group of people. But here we are, and weā€™re going to be here for another four years. The governor of your state-

Typical Trump troll and mockery............OP got had...............media will just quote the one line......not the next where he says 4 more years.........and the tone if they used the video........he's MOCKING YOUR ASS.

Let's face it, it's hilarious reading all of these pompous, hyper-serious articles explaining how very wrong and bad he is for saying it. Then they start "helpfully" explaining why he can't run for a third term, and I get sad, because I realize that most of their readers actually NEED that explained.

He certainly does have you people on a nose ring. Fascinating.
Dude, he's not smart enough to be the Uber troll you want him to be.

Give it a rest.

Last edited:

Red meat for the sheep to get 'em all a-hootin' and a-hollerin' 'n such.

But he's an arrogant authoritarian, so yeah, he'd try if he could.

It would be nice.. well deserved .. letā€™s see what the Republican dominant house does .. maybe they can extend one time for him

*sigh* I can't even tell if you're serious, given the state of American education these days. You know Congress has no say in the matter, right?

Not mocking me. But how many people on these forums are calling for Trump to be made permanent president, or to have 2 more terms because he was picked on for his first term?

Dunno. How many? Can you name any who are actually serious about it? Would you even be able to tell, given that you couldn't tell the President wasn't serious?

Where is the video of trump saying what you claim?

this is lib fake news

When an out-going president greets an incoming president, the incoming president and spouse are greeted at the White House bearing a small present. Barack Obama and his Lady Michelle carried out this duty flawlessly. If biden were to win the 2020 election, will donald and milania carry out this tradition with honor/

Given the way your party has fomented violent insurrection, you actually think you have any grounds to question anyone else's courtesy?

Red meat for the sheep to get 'em all a-hootin' and a-hollerin' 'n such.

But he's an arrogant authoritarian, so yeah, he'd try if he could.

No, dumbass. It's red meat for his base to get 'em all hootin' and hollerin' ABOUT WHAT A BUNCH OF GULLIBLE MORONS YOU LEFTISTS ARE. You totally missed the part where everyone was making fun of you.

But you're an arrogant authoritarian at heart, so you assume everyone is as big a piece of shit as you are.

Forum List

Back