Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

Now you’re lying. Mark Levin is a Constitutional lawyer. Show me the biographies you’re talking about.
Wikipedia. Said nothing about him being a Constitutional lawyer. He has one in Political Science:

Skipping his senior year of high school, Levin enrolled at Temple University Ambler and graduated magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa with a B.A. in Political Science in 1977 at age 19.[15][16] Later in 1977, Levin won election to the Cheltenham school board on a platform of reducing property taxes.[15] In 1980, Levin earned a J.D. from Temple University School of Law.[17]

------------------------------

Just post a link where it shows that he is one, that he has a diploma in Constitutional Law. I cannot find it.

Wikipedia. Said nothing about him being a Constitutional lawyer. He has one in Political Science:

Skipping his senior year of high school, Levin enrolled at Temple University Ambler and graduated magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa with a B.A. in Political Science in 1977 at age 19.[15][16] Later in 1977, Levin won election to the Cheltenham school board on a platform of reducing property taxes.[15] In 1980, Levin earned a J.D. from Temple University School of Law.[17]

------------------------------

Just post a link where it shows that he is one, that he has a diploma in Constitutional Law. I cannot find it.
Are you serious? No serious student or researcher uses Wikipedia because it can be edited by anyone. Get the fuck out of here....unless you have something else. Well?

Are you serious? No serious student or researcher uses Wikipedia because it can be edited by anyone. Get the fuck out of here....unless you have something else. Well?
Stuff yourself.

YOU find where Mark Levin IS a Constitutional Lawyer.

He is not one. He has a diploma in Political Science, meaning he Analyzes politics.

Stuff yourself.

YOU find where Mark Levin IS a Constitutional Lawyer.

He is not one. He has a diploma in Political Science, meaning he Analyzes politics.
Read this. Then go fuck yourself.
"Mark Levin is one of America’s preeminent conservative commentators and constitutional lawyers".

Read this. Then go fuck yourself.
"Mark Levin is one of America’s preeminent conservative commentators and constitutional lawyers".
It should say so in all of his biographies.

He clearly does not spend any time being a lawyer.

Let us have Mark Levin debate Lawrence Tribe. That would be fun.

Read the fucking article. He was chief of Staff for President Reagan's Attorney General Ed Meese. Read the fucking article. Dumb ass
F yourself. It is amazing how so many of his biographies do not mention that he is a constitutional lawyer. Possibly he does not practice it?

Being on the radio is much more profitable these days.

He was already wrong in the first few seconds: the judge will NOT release the affidavit. Why should I listen to the rest?
That was his opinion a week ago.

The judge is NOT going to release the whole affidavit, no sane Judge would do so, he will have most of it redacted, if it is going to be released at all.

No decision has been made, yet. The DOJ is to give the Judge a redacted Affidavit for him to see if he should release that, at all.

lol...see, I knew you were a good guy...I'm a democrat [do not ever confuse that with white liberal though] btw, I'm a big 70's fan, those two decades had the best entertainment known to mankind.
Nice to know ya. 50's music etc were great, too. :)

Is he required by law to release his taxes?

What do you hope to find there?

I. for one, am more interested in Brandon's taxes to see how he afforded all of these million dollar homes on a VP's and Senator's salary.

The same way Cheney increased her net worth 5 fold in 6 years as a congresscritter.

F yourself. It is amazing how so many of his biographies do not mention that he is a constitutional lawyer. Possibly he does not practice it?

Being on the radio is much more profitable these days.
He was chief of staff for Attorney General Ed Meese during the Reagan administration. Damn, you're an idiot.

"Breaks protocol"? This wasn't an oversight or a couple of rogue agents. This was a well planned out, over time, false flag operation with time and money, in which they plied their potential fall guys with drugs. Which yeah, is against protocol.

The main crook in the FBI Detroit office who cooked this up did not get fired. He got promoted: to the DC office.

You’re making these claims based on the statements of the anti government militia groups statements?! Really?? There are recordings of these guys making explosives in front of their kids and talking about killing the governor and you’re going to take their word on it before everything has been brought to trial?? Why’s wrong with you??

If the FBI did anything out of line they can be sued by those who were damaged. Bring the facts to court. That’s where these things get adjudicated. Lay off the propaganda for a spell.

Forum List

Back