Trump Rewards Student Who Tore Down Tampon Dispenser

Irregardless....here is what some advocates of placing tampon machines in boys or mens bathrooms have said ..........By installing tampon machines in both women's and men's restrooms, businesses send a clear message that they are committed to promoting menstrual equity.

Anyone care to try and explain this reasoning?
Now your post makes more sense.

I was hoping someone who supports it would explain why they do.

Vandalism.
The definition of vandalism has been posted on this board...did you read it?

Also since you seem to agree with the reasoning behind placing tampon dispensers in boys bathrooms or at least you seem to accept it....care to explain what menstrual equity means....I have no clue.

bullying is a good thing.
Wow, that's really what you're gonna go with?

1710721048091.png

The definition of vandalism has been posted on this board...did you read it?
No, I missed that one. Was it right next to Bill Clinton's definition of what the word "is" is?
Also since you seem to agree with the reasoning behind placing tampon dispensers in boys bathrooms or at least you seem to accept it....care to explain what menstrual equity means....I have no clue.
Persuader, your question was answered by surada of all people. When surada is coming off smarter than you, it's time to take a step back and re-think.

Last time a checked. Vandalism and destruction of school property was against the rules

I truly am embarrassed when I see conservatives doing exactly the same thing the democrats do. They think that breaking the law is okay when they do it, but not when Democrats do it. Newsflash to everybody not getting it. It's not okay when anybody does it.

No, I missed that one. Was it right next to Bill Clinton's definition of what the word "is" is?

Persuader, your question was answered by surada of all people. When surada is coming off smarter than you, it's time to take a step back and re-think.
I have surada on ignore.

I truly am embarrassed when I see conservatives doing exactly the same thing the democrats do. They think that breaking the law is okay when they do it, but not when Democrats do it. Newsflash to everybody not getting it. It's not okay when anybody does it.
Not all laws are good or just aka Nazi Germany or any communist country.....as has been said and posted on here previously..........One has not only a legal but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws

When you think surada is coming off smarter than anyone....it is probably you that needs to rethink boyo.

Not all laws are good or just aka Nazi Germany or any communist country.....we have a moral duty to defy unjust laws.
When you start destroying school property in order to do so.

There is no evidence or proof on this thread that any school property was destroyed....there was a picture of the tampon dispenser sitting on a toiled....there was no damage to be seen...since it appeared to be a metal box...to damage it would probabably have required a sledgehammer.....this allegation of damaging school property is b.s. ---just a phoney allegation to try and claim these boys were comitting vandalism....what a crock.

What damages I have seen no damages and I saw a picture of the tampon dispenser...it did not appear damaged at alll.
I don’t believe you, you’ve already shown yourself to be a liar in this thread and ignore the facts so this is no different. Your opinion is worthless in this issue until you can be honest

Trump never misses a chance to get his name in the news. Is he rewarding vigilantes now?

Trump is not above thanking someone who commits violence in the future, either. If you don't understand that about this man yet, you're probably never going to, because you're incapable.

democrats had no problem with the burning and looting carried on by blm but they want to send some boys to jail for taking down a tampon dispenser???? what a hoot. and even crazier some self described conservatives on here seem to be going along with them.

Forum List

Back