Trump Rewards Student Who Tore Down Tampon Dispenser

But he's right? The law is the law regardless if you're from the left or right.
Liberals invoke law SOLELY when it’s useful to them. Thoughtful civil disobedience is an American staple if expression
Get the tampons out of the boys room. Who in the world do you feel you are kidding? Liberals feelings are hurt that a machine got hurt. What dim bulbs

You know the fact that people keep calling me a liberal by just laying down the law is rather odd. 😕

let us try and use a little common sense....I suppose you know what a tampon is....so tell us why you think a tampon dispenser should be put in a boys bathroom?

Also although the metal box similar to a tissue dispenser is in and of itself not that expensive...if the state in question here mandates they be installed in all boys bathrooms state wide...then we are talking a serious amount of money.

A obvious fallacious and malicious misuse of money to attempt to make some kind of statement on transgenderism I suppose.

Irregardless....we should remember........“One has not only a legal, but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.

Whatever else....this law enacted by the state to demand the installation of tampon machines in boys bathrooms is beyond ridiculous....trying to make a political statement using boys bathrooms is entirely outrageous.

Now we see the stupids claim the boys are guity of vandalism....which is entirely non-sensical as nothing they did violates the law on vandalism....the law on vandalism has been posted on here and it does not fit the alegation of vandalism

In my opionion they were exhibiting their opposition to the stupidity of tampon dispensers in boys bathrooms....some might say they were engaging in civil disobedience.... I might agree with that...but they are definitely not guilty of vandalism.
I never said that I think that one should be in there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Another indication of how Trump encourages violence, vandalism, and willful destruction of public property

for the sake of being bad

Still do not understand why tampon box would be in the men's room unless it is a fake story that the kid made up to get trump to sign something.

and trump believed it

then now it makes perfect sense.

Civil disobedience can be illegal or legal
No fake tears here for removing an errant message sending dispenser from the boys room
A state law was passed. Take it up with the law makers. Vandalizing doesn’t solve anything. Rewarding the kid for vandalizing does damage for that child and sends the wrong message to society.

Bullshit
You object to it bring removed
Your comprehension skills suck. Either that or you’re being dishonest again.

She objected to it being vandalized. Illegally removed. That doesn’t mean she supports it being there. Wake up that simple mind of yours and try to keep up.

But…but…but…it IS conservative thinking to cry foul about a tampon machine in a MENS room being disabled
That is Worse than burning and looting!
Clutch them Pearls all Fakes

Last edited:
But…but…but…it IS conservative thinking to cry foul about a tampon machine in a MENS room being disabled
That is Worse than burning and looting!
Is this what you do after making foolish comments… just spout of random nonsense?? Grow up. Do better

Forum List

Back