Teens Rip down Tampon Dispenser in BOYS Bathroom At Connecticut High School

Immediately after it was installed, the students ripped it down.

Brookfield High Principal Marc Balanda, labeled it 'an egregious instance of vandalism and destruction of property' in an email to students and staff.

Vandalism is normally not a good solution, preferable would be attending school board meetings and voting accordingly, but I am on the fence on this one.

Most importantly, it's not even about the tampons.... It's about indoctrination of our youth. It sends a message that "you must tolerate gender dysphoria and give up your right to privacy at the urinal for out political agenda."

80788517-13038989-image-m-70_1706903544702.jpg
80788513-13038989-image-m-87_1706903798609.jpg

Biden won Fairfield County in 2020 by wide margin.
Sounds like a job for the DOJ to find, and prosecute these insurrectionists. How dare they get rid of tampons in boy's restrooms.

Not that long ago putting a tampon dispenser in the boys room would have been considered a prank and the kids would have gotten in trouble for doing it.

Now it's serious business to suggest putting one in there Incase a girl pretending to be a boy wants to take a shit in the boys room.

The school super intendant, principle and vice principal should all be fired for this shit. A long with every teacher that supported the idea.

Those boys deserve a school sponsored pizza lunch for tearing that down and a free day off from school as a reward.

Immediately after it was installed, the students ripped it down.

Brookfield High Principal Marc Balanda, labeled it 'an egregious instance of vandalism and destruction of property' in an email to students and staff.

Vandalism is normally not a good solution, preferable would be attending school board meetings and voting accordingly, but I am on the fence on this one.

Most importantly, it's not even about the tampons.... It's about indoctrination of our youth. It sends a message that "you must tolerate gender dysphoria and give up your right to privacy at the urinal for out political agenda."

80788517-13038989-image-m-70_1706903544702.jpg
80788513-13038989-image-m-87_1706903798609.jpg

Biden won Fairfield County in 2020 by wide margin.

He should have just borrowed one. It must have been his time of the month and he was cranky.

TO COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE LAW,CONNECTICUT PUBLIC SCHOOLS SERVING STUDENTS INGRADES 3 THROUGH 12 MUST INSTALL COIN-FREEDISPENSERS OR OTHERWISE PROVIDE FREE ACCESS TO ASELECTION OF MENSTRUAL PRODUCTS IN:• ALL WOMEN’S RESTROOMS• ANY ALL-GENDER RESTROOMS• ONE MEN’S RESTROOM PER SCHOOL

It is the law and he did commit vandalism

I guess the one in the men's room is for the guy who wants to be the hero and save the day

Might make a funny story to tell your children how mom meet dad

Like the song say "I need a hero"

Guy just ruin it for that hero

Forum List

Back