Trump revokes Washington Post press credentials

You called me an authoritarian (first you called me a Tory) when I pointed out that advocating for civil war is a felony, that's how this whole line of argument started....
Correct, but still no quote of me "saying that calling for civil war is legitimate political opposition" as you claimed. Are you admitting you jumped to a conclusion? Are you admitting you put words in my mouth? Is that what Tories do? Lie?

Lol, if you believe the outlawing of incitement to rebellion IE calls for a civil war is authoritarian and makes one akin to the Tories then you must think that it is legitimate political opposition, there is no alternative.
Tories often believe the world is black and white. They cannot see the panoply of grays.

Trump revokes Post press credentials, calling the paper ‘dishonest’ and ‘phony’

This is the very definition of fascism. The Washington Post? This isn't Media Matters or ThinkProgress, people. This is a major newspaper that has been a luminary among the media for 100 years.

What does it take for the TrumpHumpers to recognize that what's happening here is extremely dangerous?
Maybe they should go back to being a newspaper with journalistic integrity then?

Sure you are.........you fucking dolt....
Awesome. You're in your early to mid-20s? Amirite?

Says the person saying that calling for civil war is legitimate political opposition and those opposed to such rhetoric are some how authoritarians. Lot's of career military folks support the Khamikaze pilots of WW2 as well right? Oh that's right you never said which country you served for.
Dodging the age question, eh? No worries. Your behavior and education define you regardless of what you are willing to admit.

Unlike those who steal their "call sign" from others, I earned mine. If you ever decide your country is worth serving, maybe you'll earn your own.

Well first of all he didn't ban the Post or refuse their credentials...the piece is primarily a spun whine fest.
In the article, down towards the bottom...they say what actually appears to be the truth...they lost their contact within the Trump Camp..Trump essentially told his camp to ignore them.
That is not banning them...it only means they won't assist the Post in trashing him.

Sure you are.........you fucking dolt....
Awesome. You're in your early to mid-20s? Amirite?

Says the person saying that calling for civil war is legitimate political opposition and those opposed to such rhetoric are some how authoritarians. Lot's of career military folks support the Khamikaze pilots of WW2 as well right? Oh that's right you never said which country you served for.
Dodging the age question, eh? No worries. Your behavior and education define you regardless of what you are willing to admit.

Unlike those who steal their "call sign" from others, I earned mine. If you ever decide your country is worth serving, maybe you'll earn your own.

You stole yours from an enemy of the United States IE Kamikaze (Japanese for divine wind) pilots which is also your avatar. Ya sure I know a lot of veterans and career military folks who idolize the enemy you valor stealing faggot. What service, what unit were you with, when did you serve? What was your rank? Who was your commanding officer? Where were you stationed?

Last edited:
You called me an authoritarian (first you called me a Tory) when I pointed out that advocating for civil war is a felony, that's how this whole line of argument started....
Correct, but still no quote of me "saying that calling for civil war is legitimate political opposition" as you claimed. Are you admitting you jumped to a conclusion? Are you admitting you put words in my mouth? Is that what Tories do? Lie?

Lol, if you believe the outlawing of incitement to rebellion IE calls for a civil war is authoritarian and makes one akin to the Tories then you must think that it is legitimate political opposition, there is no alternative.
Tories often believe the world is black and white. They cannot see the panoply of grays.

So what is the alternative then? Supporting the illegality of incitement to rebellion is in your opinion authoritarian which is not a legitimate political philosophy so ipso facto the inverse position must be legitimate. Please, do explain your alternative position to this dichotomy, I can use a good laugh.

You stole yours from an enemy of the United States IE Kamikaze (Japanese for divine wind) pilots which is also your avatar. Ya sure I know a lot of veterans and career military folks who idolize the enemy you valor stealing faggot. What service, what unit were you with, when did you serve? What was your rank? Who was your commanding officer? Where were you stationed?
More proof you haven't a clue, kid.

If I can prove I'm a retired vet, what's in it for me? Your undying gratitude and respect? LOL I have multiple ways of proving I am what I say I am. Make it worth my while and I'll consider proving you wrong....again. ;)

First, thanks for confirming you never served and that you have no idea what it means to serve.

Second, thanks for confirming you are all talk, no action.

BTW, do you know why most Stolen Valor assholes impersonate enlisted personnel and not officers?

Last edited:

This is the very definition of fascism. The Washington Post? This isn't Media Matters or ThinkProgress, people. This is a major newspaper that has been a luminary among the media for 100 years.

What does it take for the TrumpHumpers to recognize that what's happening here is extremely dangerous?
This is a revenge because The Washington Post wasn't nice with him during the election campaign :D

This is a revenge because The Washington Post wasn't nice with him during the election campaign :D
Agreed. It's petty and immature. Definitely not Presidential. He'll have to either adapt or face failure.

Trump let WaPo back into the press pool in September.
I also heard announced on the news last night that Trump is NOT moving the press out of the White House.

More proof you haven't a clue, kid.

If I can prove I'm a retired vet, what's in it for me? Your undying gratitude and respect? LOL I have multiple ways of proving I am what I say I am. Make it worth my while and I'll consider proving you wrong....again. ;)

First, thanks for confirming you never served and that you have no idea what it means to serve.

Second, thanks for confirming you are all talk, no action.

BTW, do you know why most Stolen Valor assholes impersonate enlisted personnel and not officers?

I never claimed I did not that it's any of your fucking business, but I do know that most veterans dont go anonymous message boards and state their military record in their first post to a complete stranger, especially when military service had fuck all to do with the topic.

I never claimed I did not that it's any of your fucking business, but I do know that most veterans dont go anonymous message boards and state their military record in their first post to a complete stranger, especially when military service had fuck all to do with the topic.
It's pretty clear you never completed a tour, although I can't rule out you joined but couldn't hack bootcamp.

Dude, you're the one who stole a Marine Corps General's call sign for yourself, not me.

It's pretty clear you never completed a tour, although I can't rule out you joined but couldn't hack bootcamp.

Dude, you're the one who stole a Marine Corps General's call sign for yourself, not me.

No you're using the call sign of people who killed thousands of US soldiers. I didn't steal anything, that's like saying if my avatar was Old Iron Sides I'm stealing from Paton, give me a fucking break.

No you're using the call sign of people who killed thousands of US soldiers. I didn't steal anything, that's like saying if my avatar was Old Iron Sides I'm stealing from Paton, give me a fucking break.
Chaos has killed millions of human beings throughout history so your complaints are hypocritical.

You already admitted you stole the name from General Mattis whereas mine was awarded by fellow squadronmates.

...Call Sign Chaos is General Mattis's call sign.....

they don't care. they're loons
This is not "the very defintion of fascism" retards.

Most leftists are women because women think with emotion over reason. Which is why men didnt want them to vote at one time. I think they were right. Cry a river if you disagree. Facts back my outlook.

Most leftists are women because women think with emotion over reason. Which is why men didnt want them to vote at one time. I think they were right. Cry a river if you disagree. Facts back my outlook.

Is that why most white women voted Trump? Because it was an emotional decision for idiotic, mental weaklings?

Maybe you have a point.

What will it take the democrats to recognize how extremely dangerous it is to constantly make up lies and present them as fact when the whole world is watching?
I agree with pulling the credentials from any organization that will purposely lie and present it as fact just to try and get their way. They are not doing the country justice with their actions and should be stopped.
Little Bo Peep Has Lost Its Sheep

Like WahPoo, CNN already knows that it will be refused access by the Trump administration. So its only recourse is to keep up with the fake news and hope some suckers actually believe it. Being conceited about their value to the country, the On-Air Airheads and print scribblers think that the American sheeple, impressed with their showy studios and well-financed reputation, will come back to the herd and start doubting Trump's fitness for office.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back