Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Wonder what OWS and the progressive/left think about that...:dunno:

This is Barack Obama's Net Worth as He Leaves the White House

GOBankingRates

Andrew Lisa 1 day ago
AAlXdF8.img

On Jan. 20, Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States and the Barack Obama era will officially come to an end. While his net worth is nowhere near that of his successor, Mr. Obama will leave office a very rich man.

Based on a recent study by American University in Washington, D.C., the Obamas could stand to make as much as $242 million once leaving the White House.

Barack Obama will leave office a very rich man. He and the first lady are likely to remain a visible Washington power couple after an even wealthier power broker takes his place in the Oval Office.

Capitalist/commie/islamist...:wtf:
Al_Cabama03.gif

Good for him. He did a lot of good for our country, and I hope he does well for himself and his family from now on. Thanks for your service Mr. President.

If Barry the loser thinks he's going to command the type of bucks the blow job king and the Hildebeast were able to swindle their way to, I think he's in for a rude awakening.

The community agitator is exiting having completely destroyed the dimocrat party, turned total Washington control over to their opposition, sealed the fate of the SCOTUS for generations, and also destroyed the dim farm team of up and coming state governors. So what's he got to sell on the rubber chicken circuit or anywhere else? Why would foreign governments or businesses shovel scads of money his way when there's no chances of any sort of future payback for it? He'll be an out of work former president and that's it.

If Barry the loser thinks he's going to command the type of bucks the blow job king and the Hildebeast were able to swindle their way to, I think he's in for a rude awakening.

The community agitator is exiting having completely destroyed the dimocrat party, turned total Washington control over to their opposition, sealed the fate of the SCOTUS for generations, and also destroyed the dim farm team of up and coming state governors. So what's he got to sell on the rubber chicken circuit or anywhere else? Why would foreign governments or businesses shovel scads of money his way when there's no chances of any sort of future payback for it? He'll be an out of work former president and that's it.

I'm sure your remarks will have as much effect on Our President's future as they deserve.

Good for him. He did a lot of good for our country, and I hope he does well for himself and his family from now on. Thanks for your service Mr. President.
Still jerk off to his moms nudes, ey?

Nope, but anybody that wants to use the cheeto's wife or daughter as jerk bait can see their tits and ass any time they want to.

Nope, but anybody that wants to use the cheeto's wife or daughter as jerk bait can see their tits and ass any time they want to.
So your the pig that jacks off to obongo's wife and daughters,
bet you got an orange cock don't cha...
images

Obama Purchases California Mansion To Go Along With His Two Other Homes
BY:
CHASE STEPHENS
NOVEMBER 22, 201

gettyimages-502208622.jpg

When President Obama finally leaves the White House he won't have to go very far. About three miles to be exact. According to The New York Post, "The Obamas are moving into a nine-bedroom mansion in the Kalorama section of Washington — the posh neighborhood of diplomats and DC old money — while younger daughter Sasha finishes high school at Sidwell Friends. But they have apparently been buying real estate elsewhere, too."

The Daily Mail notes, "The Obamas are reportedly leasing the house from Joe Lockhart, who served as press secretary to Bill Clinton. The home features plenty for the Obama's to brag about in D.C.'s hot real estate market. It has a gourmet kitchen featuring a six burner stove, according to an online database reviewed by Daily Mail Online. In case the Obamas have grown accustomed to having help around the house, there is a butler's pantry."

The Obamas have also purchased a second vacation home in Hawaii, which some speculate is the famous Robin Masters Estate from the 80's hit show Magnum P.I.

According to Variety, the Obamas, "might be the ultimate beneficiary of an ocean front home in Hawaii that was purchased for $8.7 million via a corporate concern controlled by financier Marty Nesbitt, a frequent golf buddy of the outgoing president. For the record, Mister Nesbitt confirmed his purchase but said that he 'did not have any partners or co-investors' and the White House denied any connection between the president and the property, which was featured in the 1980s television series Magnum P.I.”

hopenosis.gif

"I'M a poor community organizer"
"I'M a poor commie"
"I'M a poor islamist"

Last edited:
Typical uber-lib President. Arrive at the White House broke having never done any actual work. Do nothing worthwhile for 8 years. Leave the White House rich.

GOBankingRates

Andrew Lisa 1 day ago
AAlXdF8.img

On Jan. 20, Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States and the Barack Obama era will officially come to an end. While his net worth is nowhere near that of his successor, Mr. Obama will leave office a very rich man.

Based on a recent study by American University in Washington, D.C., the Obamas could stand to make as much as $242 million once leaving the White House.

Barack Obama will leave office a very rich man. He and the first lady are likely to remain a visible Washington power couple after an even wealthier power broker takes his place in the Oval Office.

Al_Cabama03.gif
Only if he practices a work ethic.

BY:
CHASE STEPHENS
NOVEMBER 22, 201

When President Obama finally leaves the White House he won't have to go very far. About three miles to be exact. According to The New York Post, "The Obamas are moving into a nine-bedroom mansion in the Kalorama section of Washington — the posh neighborhood of diplomats and DC old money — while younger daughter Sasha finishes high school at Sidwell Friends. But they have apparently been buying real estate elsewhere, too."

The Daily Mail notes, "The Obamas are reportedly leasing the house from Joe Lockhart, who served as press secretary to Bill Clinton. The home features plenty for the Obama's to brag about in D.C.'s hot real estate market. It has a gourmet kitchen featuring a six burner stove, according to an online database reviewed by Daily Mail Online. In case the Obamas have grown accustomed to having help around the house, there is a butler's pantry."

The Obamas have also purchased a second vacation home in Hawaii, which some speculate is the famous Robin Masters Estate from the 80's hit show Magnum P.I.

According to Variety, the Obamas, "might be the ultimate beneficiary of an ocean front home in Hawaii that was purchased for $8.7 million via a corporate concern controlled by financier Marty Nesbitt, a frequent golf buddy of the outgoing president. For the record, Mister Nesbitt confirmed his purchase but said that he 'did not have any partners or co-investors' and the White House denied any connection between the president and the property, which was featured in the 1980s television series Magnum P.I.”

hopenosis.gif

"I'M a poor commie"
"I'M a poor islamist"
Look you envious little cocksuck, just write a book. That is what President Obama did. Of course, you have to be literate. Perhaps you would be better off not to try. LOL

GOBankingRates

Andrew Lisa 1 day ago
AAlXdF8.img

Al_Cabama03.gif
Good for him.

You can bet he won't be making his money stiffing workers and companies, multiple bankruptcies, borrowing from Russia and China and screwing over as many people as he can with scams like Trump U and the illegal and still under criminal investigation Trump Charity Foundation.

GOBankingRates

Andrew Lisa 1 day ago
AAlXdF8.img

Al_Cabama03.gif
Good for him.

You can bet he won't be making his money stiffing workers and companies, multiple bankruptcies, borrowing from Russia and China and screwing over as many people as he can with scams like Trump U and the illegal and still under criminal investigation Trump Charity Foundation.
:blahblah:blow it out yo ass punk, "rrrrrdean", that must be yo mom calling for to come up for dinner...:blsmile:

BY:
CHASE STEPHENS
NOVEMBER 22, 201

hopenosis.gif

"I'M a poor commie"
"I'M a poor islamist"
Look you envious little cocksuck, just write a book. That is what President Obama did. Of course, you have to be literate. Perhaps you would be better off not to try. LOL
Old/balls you on the alt left do nothing but cry and whine or burn and brake things, your showing the folks what the real demo/left is all about and their never going to vote for b/s again...
BY:
CHASE STEPHENS
NOVEMBER 22, 201

hopenosis.gif

"I'M a poor commie"
"I'M a poor islamist"
old/balls, that half/breed didn't write a book, he's to lazy ...
ssssst "cocksucker" it a left kinda thing, you should know...
:suck:

Forum List

Back