Trump revokes Washington Post press credentials

The chickens coming home to roost

No, seriously. When a dictator begins silencing the media, that's how the shit hits the fan.

You're on board because it's your "team", and also because you're a stupid bitch.

But what if this were a Democratic president, kicking Fox out of the press corps? And hell, I'm giving you a generous comparison, as Fox News is nowhere NEAR as well respected as WaPo.

Trump revokes Post press credentials, calling the paper ‘dishonest’ and ‘phony’

This is the very definition of fascism. The Washington Post? This isn't Media Matters or ThinkProgress, people. This is a major newspaper that has been a luminary among the media for 100 years.

What does it take for the TrumpHumpers to recognize that what's happening here is extremely dangerous?

This isn't Media Matters or ThinkProgress, people.

Interesting you are now admitting a known lefty that they are garbage.

No, you assholes are proving that you were never in support of our Constitution. You always have been closet fascists, now you have a leader that you can come out of the closet with. You, and the orange clown are skating very close to treason with your attempts to shut down the press and support of the Russian dictator.

This is the very definition of fascism. The Washington Post? This isn't Media Matters or ThinkProgress, people. This is a major newspaper that has been a luminary among the media for 100 years.

What does it take for the TrumpHumpers to recognize that what's happening here is extremely dangerous?

I'm admitting that those sources have a liberal bias, of course.

WaPo does not.

No, you assholes are proving that you were never in support of our Constitution. You always have been closet fascists, now you have a leader that you can come out of the closet with. You, and the orange clown are skating very close to treason with your attempts to shut down the press and support of the Russian dictator.

Awww, you mad, Gramps?

If anyone screws with the Constitution it's you leftist twatwaffles

WaPo does not.

LMFAO I am going to book mark this..

You just told the world media matters and think progress is trash..

No, they are not garbage, just admittedly partisan papers. And people like you cheering for this move obviously would do away with the Constitution.

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Thomas Jefferson

WaPo does not.

LMFAO I am going to book mark this..

You just told the world media matters and think progress is trash..

Do you want to address the point, or keep acting like a childish imp?

I'm amazed that these so-called "constitution-lovers" here from the right wing find nothing wrong with a president willfully silencing the press.

What First Amendment, right?

The Washington Post and the New York Times are nothing more than Fake News sites that regurgitate Establishment lies in service to the Global Corporate Elites.

They arent worth pissing on.

No, seriously. When a dictator begins silencing the media, that's how the shit hits the fan.

You're on board because it's your "team", and also because you're a stupid bitch.

But what if this were a Democratic president, kicking Fox out of the press corps? And hell, I'm giving you a generous comparison, as Fox News is nowhere NEAR as well respected as WaPo.

Awww...you're upset. :banana:

No, they are not garbage, just admittedly partisan papers. And people like you cheering for this move obviously would do away with the Constitution.

The people are the only censors of their governors: and even their errors will tend to keep these to the true principles of their institution. To punish these errors too severely would be to suppress the only safeguard of the public liberty. The way to prevent these irregular interpositions of the people is to give them full information of their affairs thro’ the channel of the public papers, & to contrive that those papers should penetrate the whole mass of the people. The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers & be capable of reading them.

Thomas Jefferson

Don't try to stick up for him.

He admitted it, you should do the same.

I'm amazed that these so-called "constitution-lovers" here from the right wing find nothing wrong with a president willfully silencing the press.

What First Amendment, right?
Trump did not silence anything other than fake news sites.

I thought you libtards are against fake news?

And dont tell me you are not a liberal.

The Washington Post has been banned from writing their paper?

Forum List

Back