Trump retweets video of racist attack on Macy's employee

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

Oh noes the anti white racists are gonna go apeshit! I bet they already are in the comments on his twitter...don't know don't really care.

Oh noes the anti white racists are gonna go apeshit! I bet they already are in the comments on his twitter...don't know don't really care.
Trump is the greatest divider in chief. He just can't help himself.

Interesting how you didn't condemn the racist attack on the white Macy's employee..very telling. You idiots wonder why we fight back and then you whine about it.

Dividing is what that buffoon currently squatting in our White House is best at.

Not to worry though, come November, America will send a clear message that will find him skipping in the streets due to a swift kick in his fat rump.

Last edited:

Interesting how you didn't condemn the racist attack on the white Macy's employee..very telling. You idiots wonder why we fight back and then you whine about it.
I didn't but I will. Condemned. But Trump sure knows how to lead. NOT.

P

Pointing out a racist attack is not dividing anything, if pointing out racist attacks or deaths at the hands of cops is dividing then BLM and ALL democrats are doing the same thing you are claiming Trump is doing. You just don't like it when Trump or any white person for that matter points out racist attacks on whites.

P

Pointing out a racist attack is not dividing anything, if pointing out racist attacks or deaths at the hands of cops is dividing then BLM and ALL democrats are doing the same thing you are claiming Trump is doing. You just don't like it when Trump or any white person for that matter points out racist attacks on whites.
The atmosphere and turmoil today doesn't need the pot stirred. A good leader would present more calm instead.

He's asking a question that needs to be asked.

You have a problem him questioning the outrage over this.

And the hypocrisy of blacks (these clowns fled the scene by the way....real justified).

And the hypocrisy of blacks (these clowns fled the scene by the way....real justified).
I have a problem with Trump not acting to unify.

P

The atmosphere and turmoil today doesn't need the pot stirred. A good leader would present more calm instead.

Why ?

What calm is BLM touting.

And why the fuck should we stand by while lawless shit-for-brians people pull over statues (deface public property with impunity...and I don't care if it is Satan) in the absence of any calming ?

I have a problem with Trump not acting to unify.

Of course you do.

You need a long list of problems to jutsify whatever twisted logic you are using to vote for a demented moron.

P

And yet you back Biden and every other democrat stirring the pot by supporting BLM and the other terrorists etc destroying the country

P

And yet you back Biden and every other democrat stirring the pot by supporting BLM and the other terrorists etc destroying the country
The only reason I support Biden is quite obvious.

P

Why ?

And why the fuck should we stand by while lawless shit-for-brians people pull over statues (deface public property with impunity...and I don't care if it is Satan) in the absence of any calming ?
Wearing blinders isn't my problem. FDT.

P

Why ?

Wearing blinders isn't my problem. FDT.

I don't imagine you need them where you have your head stuck.

Forum List

Back