The War Against Police Creeps Into Canada As BLM Tries To Sue Cop

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

Now it seems as tho George Soros has dispatched one of his BLM/Antifa thugs up to Canada in order to try to attack the police and cause trouble....now it doesn't specifically state in the story that this thug is from Antifa or BLM -- but anyone who tries to sue the police is basically admitting they are part of BLM...

"Mona Wang, is suing police officer, Cpl. Lacy Browning, Canada’s attorney general and B.C.’s minister of public safety. She filed the civil suit in a Kelowna court on march 26 --- Browning responded to [a wellness check] call and found Wang lying on her bathroom floor “in a state of semi-consciousness,” the suit states. Rather than try to help Wang or assess her health, the police officer demanded she stand, which she was incapable of at the time, according to the lawsuit....Browning repeatedly assaulted the plaintiff while shouting ‘stop being dramatic,’ ‘control your f–-ing dog,’ ‘don’t make me hurt him...

While there is no video available to confirm Wang’s version of events, what happened next was captured by surveillance cameras in the building. The footage was provided to NEWS 1130 by Wang’s lawyer."

The video doesn't show much except the cop dragging this drugged out bitch down the hall and all the way to the lobby -- she stepped on the chick's head and pulled her by her hair -- but nothing too bad, after all, the chick is still alive...She claims she has bruising, a swollen eye with broken blood vessels but she is still alive, so what's the big deal? The toxicology report claims she had no drugs in her system, but we all know that whore was either high on drugs or drunk -- either way she had it coming....

Canada is broke and the plain clothed police in this country are part of the reason we don't compete. Police use the public purse and their powers as their personal Fiefdoms, exploiting the taxpayer and driving out the best talent. It's our quiet little secret of how creepy Canadas police agencies are. Google "Sunshine List Ontario and check out how many police are on that list. We aren't like America, we are like the old British system and we overfund the British Guard here.

The big three, Toronto Police, Ontario Provincial Police and RCMP, are major contributors to our rapid economic and International downfall. It was happening very quickly even before the Wuhan Virus, it will speed up post virus.

Time for deep cuts to the covert apparatus and accountability before you guys have two Mexicos on your borders. As I've mentioned on here many times, the smartest people I've ever known, have all left Canada...long ago. I should have jumped at the chance myself when I was younger, but I was ignorant and naive.

Forum List

Back