Trump responds to NFL players kneeling on Thanksgiving Day.

Well, they figure it's best to completely avoid any perspectives that don't coincide with theirs.

That's the alternate universe.
maybe a hell of a lot of people dont appreciate politics being brought into sports.....
It's not about politics. It is only made political by those who make pretty much EVERYTHING political.

The libs do make everything political. But the NFL decided to celebrate Kaepernick for his protests against Veterans, instead of reprimanding him or even ignoring him.

NFL players, including Kaepernick, have repeatedly made it clear that the protests are meant as no disrespect to the military but are intended to highlight police brutality.

the only disrespect for veterans comes from Trump.

The alleged disrespect that Trump was said to have given to veterans was shown to be a lie by Trump adversary John Bolton.
"I didn't hear that," Bolton told The New York Times. "I'm not saying he didn't say them later in the day or another time, but I was there for that discussion."

Just because Bolton wasnt there to hear every word Trump ever said, doesnt mean that Trump didnt say it.

Teams and Players who kneel to honor Democrat Racism and to insult our LEOs will lose income and some might even go broke because of empty stadiums.
The customer is always right.
Liberals are always dumb.
Thought you lot were pro free speech....guess not so much.

Kneeling is like stand your ground. It’s one of those things that only white Republicans are allowed to do.
Correct me if I’m wrong.
7855DD19-3A60-49E4-9315-21282BE6B317.jpeg

Well, they figure it's best to completely avoid any perspectives that don't coincide with theirs.

maybe a hell of a lot of people dont appreciate politics being brought into sports.....
It's not about politics. It is only made political by those who make pretty much EVERYTHING political.

The libs do make everything political. But the NFL decided to celebrate Kaepernick for his protests against Veterans, instead of reprimanding him or even ignoring him.

NFL players, including Kaepernick, have repeatedly made it clear that the protests are meant as no disrespect to the military but are intended to highlight police brutality.

The alleged disrespect that Trump was said to have given to veterans was shown to be a lie by Trump adversary John Bolton.
"I didn't hear that," Bolton told The New York Times. "I'm not saying he didn't say them later in the day or another time, but I was there for that discussion."

Just because Bolton wasnt there to hear every word Trump ever said, doesnt mean that Trump didnt say it.

Its really up to Sleepy Joe and the other accusers to PROVE that he did say it, not for Trump to prove he didn't.

Its really up to Sleepy Joe and the other accusers to PROVE that he did say it, not for Trump to prove he didn't.
Among those was the Fox News national security correspondent, Jennifer Griffin, who confirmed in a Twitter thread that Trump called soldiers “suckers”, had questioned why anyone would want to become a soldier and had not wanted to honor war dead at the Aisne-Marne cemetery in France.

"I won't be watching much anymore."

So let me get this straight.

According to trump and you, no one has the right to peaceful protest.

Even though the First Amendment to our constitution clearly says we do.

According to trump and you, trump can tell private citizens, playing for a privately owned football team what they and can't do at their games.

So trump and you believe that the government can tell a private company and their employees what they can and can't do.

You people need to crawl back under the rocks you came out from under.

No one is saying that they do not have the right to do what they are doing.

We are judging them as anti-American assholes based on their anti--American asshole actions.

And thus, do not want to watch them so that they can insult us, nor support them, in their anti-American assholeness.

That you have to pretend to be too retarded to understand this, is your brain, dealing with the fact that you know Trump is completely right on this issue and you have to invent shit to give yourself an excuse to pretend otherwise.

They have repeatedly made it clear that they are talking about American as a whole, as being bad as a whole.

That is an insult to every American.

FUCK THEM.

Yep. Trump likes soldiers who aren't caught, and his generals are "a bunch of dopes and babies".

We have clear anti-American behavior from lefties, and to counter it, you offer unsupported allegations of disrespectful words from Trump.

Even if your accusation was true, it does not excuse the behavior of the Kneelers, nor their supporters.

The kneeling doesn't bother me one bit. I don't care. I stand they kneel good nuff.When stadiums open again I will be in attendance whether they kneel or not. It's not an issue.
YOu are supporting people who are insulting you to your face.

Teams and Players who kneel to honor Democrat Racism and to insult our LEOs will lose income and some might even go broke because of empty stadiums.
The customer is always right.
Liberals are always dumb.
Thought you lot were pro free speech....guess not so much.

Supporting your right to speech, does not mean that giving you a pass when you say anti-American shit.

That you can't grasp that, is your brain refusing to work, to protect your fragile world view, from the Truth.

Trump is right on this issue, and you people are very, very wrong.

Kneeling is like stand your ground. It’s one of those things that only white Republicans are allowed to do.
Correct me if I’m wrong.
View attachment 423662

you are wrong. In case you missed it, that was me correcting you.

Kaepernic is stating by his actions that he is disrespects America and Americans as a whole.

That cop is being rough holding down an 50 year old drug addict who was dying of an overdose.

America as a whole, is not happy with either of them, and you are an asshole.

A wace baiting asshole.

YOu are supporting people who are insulting you to your face.

I don't feel insulted. Frankly, as a vet, I think what I was out there for was to protect people's right to protest their government.

you are wrong. In case you missed it, that was me correcting you.

Kaepernic is stating by his actions that he is disrespects America and Americans as a whole.

No, he's stating he's angry about the police murdering black people with no consequences.

That cop is being rough holding down an 50 year old drug addict who was dying of an overdose.

America as a whole, is not happy with either of them, and you are an asshole.

The fact that you are trying to excuse this murder by saying "he was dying of an overdose" (when the coroner found the opposite) says you are fine with it... other than the response to it.

Yep. Trump likes soldiers who aren't caught, and his generals are "a bunch of dopes and babies".

We have clear anti-American behavior from lefties, and to counter it, you offer unsupported allegations of disrespectful words from Trump.

Even if your accusation was true, it does not excuse the behavior of the Kneelers, nor their supporters.
bcadsui9r7151.jpg

bcadsui9r7151.jpg

interesting.

I I can only speak for myself. Tens, if not hundreds of millions of white Americans disagree with me.

2. DO you want My opinion as an individual, or a you just a wace baiting asshole?

bcadsui9r7151.jpg
You mean Republicans. Democrats will be out there supporting Colin Kaepernick.

Over on Fox they played endless video of the riots and many times not even mentioning that every riot started with public torture and murder of a black American.

nobody went out and just rioted. Nobody went out and just marched for no reason. People were rioting because they didn’t want to see public execution in America

bcadsui9r7151.jpg
You mean Republicans. Democrats will be out there supporting Colin Kaepernick.

Over on Fox they played endless video of the riots and many times not even mentioning that every riot started with public torture and murder of a black American.

nobody went out and just rioted. Nobody went out and just marched for no reason. People were rioting because they didn’t want to see public execution in America

He said what he meant. He means to get my answer(s) and hold white people AS A GROUP, responsible for them.

That is part of the issue you white libs like to ignore. The rampant anti-white racism that is part of all of this.

To him and black racists like him, you are part of me AND YOU WILL BE HELD TO ACCOUNT FOR MY ACTIONS because we share a skin color.

I hope you live long enough to realize how badly you fucked up.

YOu got kids? Cause the nation you are leaving them, is one where they will be second class citizens.

And still the closed minded Trumpians do not understand why players kneel.

The feckless little punk in the video confirms this. The players love America but also recognized the notion that Black Lives do indeed matter. They recognize that brutal police tactics are meted out far too often in situations that do not call for such brutality. They further recognize that law enforcement is not infallible and far too insular keeping their malfeasance hidden from the general public.

Technology has unmasked the systemic racism and unnecessary brutality. Thank God for that. Law enforcement is to protect and serve, not to be judge, jury and far too often, executioner.

And still the closed minded Trumpians do not understand why players kneel.
It's tough to say. On one hand, they may not know because the reason is avoided by those who provide them with their "information" and opinions, and they lack the curiosity to find out on their own. On the other hand, maybe they do know and are just avoiding an honest conversation.

We may never know the real answer to that.

Forum List

Back