Trump Removed Himself And Don Jr. From The Board Of His Social Media Company Just Before The Feds Arrived

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

So what is going on at the failing "truth media" ?
I havent been following the story but I knew it was a big flop.
I hope Mr Trump was not engaged in some sort of larceny while running this exciting new venture.
Commie sure loves his Trumpybear!

I hope Mr Trump was not engaged in some sort of larceny while running this exciting new venture.
Things have gone beyond obvious with this person, but the cultists just don't care. Point out his constant lies and blatant, ugly grifts, and they'll just attack you.

Did Manson's girls attack him when Charlie was caught? Nope.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Things have gone beyond obvious with this person, but the cultists just don't care. Point out his constant lies and blatant, ugly grifts, and they'll just attack you.

Did Manson's girls attack him when he was caught? Nope.

image.jpg
Its ironic that a trump entity should be called "truth". Orwellian in fact. But its only been limping along for 5 minutes. What is he running away from ?

Its ironic that a trump entity should be called "truth". Orwellian in fact. But its only been limping along for 5 minutes. What is he running away from ?
The issue is that the things they say ARE the truth, in their world. I don't think enough people understand that and take it seriously. This is why they are so passionate. This is about far more than politics to them. It literally is Good vs. Evil.

As for him, he's just a terribly needy, damaged person with profound self-esteem issues, and an absolutely shameless sociopath. He'll throw anyone under the bus at any time to save his skin, as he has demonstrated so clearly, so many times.

Last edited:

Did Manson's girls attack him when he was caught? Nope.

image.jpg
I always liked the one on the left. She was a cut above the rest

Amazing that you could "know" that without following the story. Let me guess . . . you just guessed?
I find it weird that a foreigner living abroad would use American slang like "feds."

It would be more appropriate if you said "authorities from the American federal government," or whatever you guys call our partisan operatives with badges.

Last edited:
Amazing that you could "know" that without following the story. Let me guess" You just guessed?

I find it weird that a foreigner living abroad would use American slang like "feds."

It would be more appropriate if you said "authorities from the American federal government," or whatever you guys call our partisan operatives with badges.

You're from Texas, aren't you?

Among other things truth social carried memes about blowing up the American Stonehenge 2 days before the fact.

And,

Not the feds....the gestapo of the democrat party.

The subpoenas are reportedly part of an investigation into Digital World Acquisitions and Rocket Capital not the social network itself. Speculation is that DWAC, which Truth was supposed to merge into, may have misled investors and failed to disclose relevant information to the Securities and Exchange Commission. If the Trumps are jumping ship from Truth, odds are the merger is off.

Forum List

Back