4. Thomas Hardiman of Pennsylvania
  5. Raymond Kethledge of Michigan
  6. Joan Larsen of Michigan
  7. Thomas Lee of Utah
  8. William Pryor of Alabama
  9. David Stras of Minnesota
  10. Diane Sykes of Wisconsin
  11. Don Willett of Texas

I'd love it if someone would ask him to discuss any one of those people in detail.
--------------------- just do some googling , you have the names and where they are from so it should be easy to do L.L..

Last edited:
I just googled Hardiman of Pennsylvania . Guy is 50 years old , looks VERY Conservative to me so if I read things correctly and if the Trump can stack the court , err , I mean if the TRUMP can appoint suitable Judges Gun Rights should be good for the next 50years L.Laugher !!

I'd love it if someone would ask him to discuss any one of those people in detail.
--------------------- just do some googling , you have the names and where they are from so it should be easy to do L.L..

You misunderstand.

I want to hear John Miller discuss why he selected one or more of those people. I don't believe he could express an original thought regarding any one of them. I believe he had someone find him the names of some conservative judges....and that is the extent of his personal research.

You misunderstand.

I want to hear John Miller discuss why he selected one or more of those people. I don't believe he could express an original thought regarding any one of them. I believe he had someone find him the names of some conservative judges....and that is the extent of his personal research.

You mean a New York Real Estate guy didn't have personal knowledge of all the judges in America?

49164260.jpg

You misunderstand.

You mean a New York Real Estate guy didn't have personal knowledge of all the judges in America?

49164260.jpg

He doesn't need to have any knowledge of all of the judges in America. But he does need to have detailed knowledge about the 11 judges that he has just suggested are his top choices for the SC.

Ya dumb shit ya.

Where do they stand on eminent domain for real estate developers?

Do you really care, or are you just trying for a gotcha?

We need to get our priorities right

Protection of real estate developers has to be a priority

As you should know, the Supreme Court has already ruled on eminent domain.

I don't know about other states but Florida produced legislation which plugged the loophole left by the decision.

You misunderstand.

49164260.jpg

He doesn't need to have any knowledge of all of the judges in America. But he does need to have detailed knowledge about the 11 judges that he has just suggested are his top choices for the SC.

Ya dumb shit ya.
With all the people Trump has sued, he should be very familiar with judges

Here they are in no particular order:
  1. Steven Colloton of Iowa
  2. Allison Eid of Colorado
  3. Raymond Gruender of Missouri.
  4. Thomas Hardiman of Pennsylvania
  5. Raymond Kethledge of Michigan
  6. Joan Larsen of Michigan
  7. Thomas Lee of Utah
  8. William Pryor of Alabama
  9. David Stras of Minnesota
  10. Diane Sykes of Wisconsin
  11. Don Willett of Texas

awwww..... how cute. all from states he needs to win.

and not a single decent judge among them.

Forum List

Back