Trump releases 6 pages of accomplishments! WOW. Incredible

colfax_m

Gold Member
Reaction score
Did anyone actually

I was going through the details of his accomplishments and dropped to my knees in tears, how wonderful it is to be born during this incredible time, of leadership.. I thank god for being alive during this.
Thank you!
WOW is correct. Simply incredible. The man keeps on winning and winning and winning, and winning...........................and winning and winning and winning..................
Winning at being the manipulator of the mail service to suppress voting, except in Florida.
Who doesn’t have access to vote?
By mail? Not many at the rate the sorting machines are being:

Mail sorting equipment being “removed” from post offices, leaving mail to “pile up”: union leader
A union chief says the changes, which have been more drastic than people realize, are costing more money — not less

It’s tradition in America to show up and vote.. what’s the problem? Who can’t do that?
The president and the vice president...They vote by mail in ballot....But that's okay, right?
Yes they are in another state doing a service for America. They requested it.
If he doesn’t show up to vote in person, that’s his choice. Not my problem. NO MAIL IN VOTING FRAUD
He lives in another state. It’s what we do for military and presidents .. he still have to be validated and go through a process. Which is not mail in voting
If Trump doesn’t vote in person, he should get to vote. It’s not my fault he is too lazy to show up.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I was going through the details of his accomplishments and dropped to my knees in tears, how wonderful it is to be born during this incredible time, of leadership.. I thank god for being alive during this.
Thank you!
WOW is correct. Simply incredible. The man keeps on winning and winning and winning, and winning...........................and winning and winning and winning..................
Winning at being the manipulator of the mail service to suppress voting, except in Florida.

Mail sorting equipment being “removed” from post offices, leaving mail to “pile up”: union leader
A union chief says the changes, which have been more drastic than people realize, are costing more money — not less

It’s tradition in America to show up and vote.. what’s the problem? Who can’t do that?
The president and the vice president...They vote by mail in ballot....But that's okay, right?
The United States Postal Service is deactivating mail-sorting machines at processing centers across the US.(this is from the articles I posted to prove my statements)

Do you not have the ability to back up what you claim with proof?
You still haven’t told me who doesn’t have access to vote?
usually people in prison.

OP
Redcurtain

Redcurtain

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Thank you!

The United States Postal Service is deactivating mail-sorting machines at processing centers across the US.(this is from the articles I posted to prove my statements)

Loaded question ^^^, aka also known as an idiot-gram.
It’s loaded? Lol

colfax_m

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yea, but Obama shot bin Laden.
No he didn't ....he didn't even give the order. Obama was out playing golf that day---while Panetta gave the order as per the very very first news reports that day----------Panetta then shortly resigned thereafter. The situation room photos were then taken after the fact and Obama had to haul azz full speed to take them.
Y’all’s conspiracy theories are getting more petty.

OP
Redcurtain

Redcurtain

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Did anyone actually

Thank you!

If he doesn’t show up to vote in person, that’s his choice. Not my problem. NO MAIL IN VOTING FRAUD
He lives in another state. It’s what we do for military and presidents .. he still have to be validated and go through a process. Which is not mail in voting
If Trump doesn’t vote in person, he should get to vote. It’s not my fault he is too lazy to show up.
He can’t he’s serving .. we having something called absentee ballots.. you have to request it and qualify .. what’s the problem?

OP
Redcurtain

Redcurtain

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Thank you!

usually people in prison.
Well there you go everyone else can show up and vote hehe

Issa

Gold Member
Reaction score

Thank you!
Could you be more of a cultist pawn believing this bullshit? None of them are lies or exaggerations huh? That’s what you’re going with.

Let me sum this up for you: Trump has no signature legislation through Congress. Nothing. The tax tax law he signed off on had none of his input whatsoever. The GOP knows he’s too stupid for that.

Everything else that Trump did in terms of policy were EO’s. You know, something chimp could do? Trump can barely read. Also, do you remember when EO’s were fascist when Obama did them? Let’s also not forget that Trump has outpaced Obama each year with EO’s.
I think his biggest success is destroying Obama’s legacy! Tearing the democrat party to shreds, getting 40% of the black vote in 2020. Freeing blacks.. I can go on and on
How did he destroy the democratic party ?
Mid terms they had 9 million more votes and grab a ton of seats.
40%of the black vote?

Guys why trump and his followers are lying too much ?

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trump racked up this impressive list of wins with Dems fighting him at every turn and trying to remove him from office. Imagine if these asshole Dem's actually worked with president Trump for the good of the country. Suck it Dems!

OP
Redcurtain

Redcurtain

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Thank you!
Could you be more of a cultist pawn believing this bullshit? None of them are lies or exaggerations huh? That’s what you’re going with.

Let me sum this up for you: Trump has no signature legislation through Congress. Nothing. The tax tax law he signed off on had none of his input whatsoever. The GOP knows he’s too stupid for that.

Everything else that Trump did in terms of policy were EO’s. You know, something chimp could do? Trump can barely read. Also, do you remember when EO’s were fascist when Obama did them? Let’s also not forget that Trump has outpaced Obama each year with EO’s.
I think his biggest success is destroying Obama’s legacy! Tearing the democrat party to shreds, getting 40% of the black vote in 2020. Freeing blacks.. I can go on and on
40%of the black vote?

9 million in echo chambers of big cities where democrats have shut down free speech.. to bad you can’t win America haha

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Reaction score
As

Thank you!

It’s loaded? Lol huh
As a good liberal I'm always available to educate the ignorant.

A loaded question is a trick question, which presupposes at least one unverified assumption that the person being questioned is likely to disagree with. The assumption being that polling places do not close before a working person can leave work to get their vote cast, that a vote by mail has been delayed by the new Postmaster General (a trump lap dog), that polls close on sunday in black neighborhoods, that polling Captains demand unreasonable ID's, and that hanging chads be tossed in the land fill.

Trump&Co. and the GOP has been perfecting voter suppression for decades. They have never won the popular vote, nor received more than 49.9% of the votes cast in decades.

debbiedowner

Gold Member
Reaction score

Thank you!
Is that really why you dropped to your knees? I bet your knee pads are quite worn.

debbiedowner

Gold Member
Reaction score

Thank you!

Everything else that Trump did in terms of policy were EO’s. You know, something chimps could do? Trump can barely read. Also, do you remember when EO’s were fascist when Obama did them? Let’s also not forget that Trump has outpaced Obama each year with EO’s.
when I saw it was breitbart didn't even go any farther than the title. I do know one accomplishment was he created his own party from RINO's Yep all RINO's just look at the debt even before the virus.

colfax_m

Gold Member
Reaction score
Did anyone actually

Thank you!

He can’t he’s serving .. we having something called absentee ballots.. you have to request it and qualify .. what’s the problem?
He can’t? Who’s going to stop him?

OP
Redcurtain

Redcurtain

Diamond Member
Reaction score
As

Thank you!

It’s loaded? Lol huh
As a good liberal I'm always available to educate the ignorant.

A loaded question is a trick question, which presupposes at least one unverified assumption that the person being questioned is likely to disagree with. The assumption being that polling places do not close before a working person can leave work to get their vote cast, that a vote by mail has been delayed by the new Postmaster General (a trump lap dog), that polls close on sunday in black neighborhoods, that polling Captains demand unreasonable ID's, and that hanging chads be tossed in the land fill.

Trump&Co. and the GOP has been perfecting voter suppression for decades. They have never won the popular vote, nor received more than 49.9% of the votes cast in decades.
It’s easy provide me with names of ppl that have no access to vote .. no one cares about you fallacies fillerbusting

debbiedowner

Gold Member
Reaction score

Thank you!

40%of the black vote?

9 million in echo chambers of big cities where democrats have shut down free speech.. to bad you can’t win America haha
Is red curtain a play on communism? Oh maybe just a red voter.

OP
Redcurtain

Redcurtain

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Did anyone actually

Thank you!

He can’t? Who’s going to stop him?
Distance he works in DC and lives in Florida..

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List