Trump Reinvigorating the Q Krew

Wow was THAT fucking lame

"As Victoria Taft reports at PJ Media, “The ’Shut Down DC’ group, which is disappearing its web content faster than you can say antifa, implores its followers across the country to vote on ‘November 3rd. After You Vote, Hit the Streets!’ It appears that unrest, riots, and arson will happen anyway, regardless of what the polls say on Election Day. Just like every day in Portland.”

So Pajamas fucking Media equates protest as "unrest, riots, and arson"

Problem is that NO ONE promised that except Pajamas fucking Media
/----/ I'm just quoting your lame post: They went into duck and cover mode after Jan 6...but their back and Trump is counting on them"

Why did Trump post them on Truth Social then?
Who says he did? Did you go there yourself to copy the phony photo?

Ya know what? I'll bet the fine artist who did that photo of Trump with the "Q" on his lapel was our own Phony Photo Master him/her/itself -- BULLDOG That's about his/her/its speed.

Sounds like people who are going to vote for my side. I will take their vote, Nazi votes, serial killer votes, puppy kicker votes and anyone else that will oust dems from office.
Thanks for detailing who supports Trump and Republicans in general.

You attract the "best" people huh?

Who says he did? Did you go there yourself to copy the phony photo?

Ya know what? I'll bet the fine artist who did that photo of Trump with the "Q" on his lapel was our own Phony Photo Master him/her/itself -- BULLDOG That's about his/her/its speed.
You're an idiot

First rule of Fight Club huh?

Thanks for detailing who supports Trump and Republicans in general.

You attract the "best" people huh?
Bro, youre from the black community. You shouldnt be lecturing anyone. :cuckoo:

Threads like these are just Democrats running cover for pedos.

Q conspiracies = quit calling Joe a child molester who takes inappropriate showers with his daughter.

Threads like these are just Democrats running cover for pedos.

Q conspiracies = quit calling Joe a child molester who takes inappropriate showers with his daughter.
Right and that Pizza Parlor with no basement that you folks KNEW had a basement full of child bodies

Quit trying to steal the white mans culture by pretending to be white.
You are one STRANGE racist...I mean racists almost by definition are fucked up...but you take the cake

You are one STRANGE racist...I mean racists almost by definition are fucked up...but you take the cake
Racism is wholly natural. The human being is genetically hard-wired to want to be with those who are most like him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back