Trump Regime already killed 40.000 Venezuelans

I guess measure the oil industry by their output during Chavez. How does it matter, when only a tiny share of the revenues went to the state treasury? The revenues got more, in fact.

It matters because most of the VZ Treasury receipts come from oil, directly or indirectly.

Of course, many of Chavez/Maduro's backers skimmed billions off oil. But I'm betting you don't know that.

"The first UN rapporteur to visit Venezuela for 21 years has told The Independent the US sanctions on the country are illegal and could amount to “crimes against humanity” under international law."

"Modern-day economic sanctions and blockades are comparable with medieval sieges of towns"

US sanctions are killing Venezuelans, says former UN rapporteur
Since it fits the Russian's propaganda you post it, and just like the US if it didn't you wouldn't even bother.....

That's a good Putin's bitch. :thup:
That´s bull crap and you know it. The Russian Troll Microsoft Shill shit ect.
That´s just what a UN guys says. If you don´t like it, write Trump a letter or go to the White House. Oh, I forgot, people cannot go to the President anymore.
No it's not bull crap and you know it and I don't care what one or a dozen UN guy(s) say without knowing their personal/political motivations. Besides if what you and he claim is true don't you think the American anti-Trump media would be screaming it from the roof tops? What do we hear? Crickets........
No, Trump can bomb any country, make rebelz anywhere, sanction anywhere. I have only one example for a Democrat speaking against war in Venezuela. All mainstream medias spread the same propaganda shit.
Then you don't understand the American media or our politicians, many would prefer to destroy the country to get rid of Trump.

Is FDR Responsible for the 20 million people Stalin killed?

Idiot...

Stopp bullshitting and explain how Maduro imposed US sanctions on Venezuela.

Do you really hate President Trump so much that you buy into this total pile of crap?
Phrump, Ubumu, I couldn´t give a shit.

They would treat us the same, like they now do with our pipelines.
Obama regime already built the assets to transfer US natural gas to Europe

You´re an idiot if you think I could talk in favor of this clowns. I was not against his "car tariffs" but that blackmailing with sanctions is an absolute no go, there is no room for any relationship based on this shit.

I guess measure the oil industry by their output during Chavez. How does it matter, when only a tiny share of the revenues went to the state treasury? The revenues got more, in fact.

It matters because most of the VZ Treasury receipts come from oil, directly or indirectly.

Of course, many of Chavez/Maduro's backers skimmed billions off oil. But I'm betting you don't know that.
We can here see the development of the economy.

350px-Modern_Venezuela_Economic_Indicators.png

800px-INE_Venezuela_poverty_rate_1990_to_2013.png

This is a crime against humanity.

"Caracas, April 25, 2019 (venezuelanalysis.com) – The Washington DC-based Center for Economic Policy Research (CEPR) published a report Thursday on the effects of US sanctions against Venezuela.

The 27-page paper was authored by economists Mark Weisbrot and Jeffrey Sachs, who determined that sanctions have “inflicted very serious harm to human life” in Venezuela.

“The sanctions are depriving Venezuelans of lifesaving medicines, medical equipment, food, and other essential imports,” Weisbrot, Co-Director of CEPR, said in a press release. For his part, Sachs added, “American sanctions are deliberately aiming to wreck Venezuela’s economy and thereby lead to regime change.”

Weisbrot and Sachs pointed out in the report that sanctions “would fit the definition of collective punishment of the civilian population as described in both the Geneva and Hague international conventions, to which the US is a signatory.”"
https://venezuelanalysis.com/news/14446

So no sanctions would equal less people dying? would less prisons equal less crime?

Your sanctions are the crimes. They are not endorsed by the UN. You have no right to do this. Phrump should go to The Hague.

Like us you have no use for The Hague unless it suits your purpose. Now that's funnier than hell..... :rofl:

That´s all just your own terminology.

So you are just another stupid kid?

Newsflash We are the UN..

"The first UN rapporteur to visit Venezuela for 21 years has told The Independent the US sanctions on the country are illegal and could amount to “crimes against humanity” under international law."

"Modern-day economic sanctions and blockades are comparable with medieval sieges of towns"

Since it fits the Russian's propaganda you post it, and just like the US if it didn't you wouldn't even bother.....

That´s just what a UN guys says. If you don´t like it, write Trump a letter or go to the White House. Oh, I forgot, people cannot go to the President anymore.
No it's not bull crap and you know it and I don't care what one or a dozen UN guy(s) say without knowing their personal/political motivations. Besides if what you and he claim is true don't you think the American anti-Trump media would be screaming it from the roof tops? What do we hear? Crickets........
No, Trump can bomb any country, make rebelz anywhere, sanction anywhere. I have only one example for a Democrat speaking against war in Venezuela. All mainstream medias spread the same propaganda shit.
Then you don't understand the American media or our politicians, many would prefer to destroy the country to get rid of Trump.
Their voters don´t live Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Venezuela, Iran ect.

"Caracas, April 25, 2019 (venezuelanalysis.com) – The Washington DC-based Center for Economic Policy Research (CEPR) published a report Thursday on the effects of US sanctions against Venezuela.

The 27-page paper was authored by economists Mark Weisbrot and Jeffrey Sachs, who determined that sanctions have “inflicted very serious harm to human life” in Venezuela.

“The sanctions are depriving Venezuelans of lifesaving medicines, medical equipment, food, and other essential imports,” Weisbrot, Co-Director of CEPR, said in a press release. For his part, Sachs added, “American sanctions are deliberately aiming to wreck Venezuela’s economy and thereby lead to regime change.”

Weisbrot and Sachs pointed out in the report that sanctions “would fit the definition of collective punishment of the civilian population as described in both the Geneva and Hague international conventions, to which the US is a signatory.”"

So no sanctions would equal less people dying? would less prisons equal less crime?

Your sanctions are the crimes. They are not endorsed by the UN. You have no right to do this. Phrump should go to The Hague.

Like us you have no use for The Hague unless it suits your purpose. Now that's funnier than hell..... :rofl:

It´s obsolete. Trump will leave the UN or his successor. Then funding is gone.

What does that have to do with our media and political system that looks first to individual/party ideology and personal political gain then, if at all to the welfare of the USA in general?

Then I guess Germany better step up eh? :eusa_whistle:

What does that have to do with our media and political system that looks first to individual/party ideology and personal political gain then, if at all to the welfare of the USA in general?
You must smoke the wrong weed. Is it in politics, in current events? No, there is why there should be war...

Why Phrump not step down? Any clown´s show is over some day. He can only make it worse.
Yeah, where is public spending, infrastructure, ect? Where is debt reduction?

You must smoke the wrong weed. Is it in politics, in current events? No, there is why there should be war...
Talk about smoking something..... Lay off the meth........

Why Phrump not step down? Any clown´s show is over some day. He can only make it worse.
Yeah, where is public spending, infrastructure, ect? Where is debt reduction?
Now you're off on a weird tangent that has nothing to do with any of this...... Like I said, lay off the meth......

Dupe. You must demonize other Americans to justify your stupid beliefs.

Is FDR Responsible for the 20 million people Stalin killed?

Idiot...

Stopp bullshitting and explain how Maduro imposed US sanctions on Venezuela.

Chavez brought them MARXISM.

That's the problem.

Maduro corrupting the elections, and the Venezuelan Gov't stealing the infrastructure US companies built them for their oil industry is why they deserve to be sanctioned.

We should be dropping crates of rifles and ammunition to the people.

Nonsense. You want regime change.

Dude, the people of Venezuela want regime change. Everyone who isn't a dictator, wants regime change.

You know who does not support regime change in Venezuela?

Venezuela enlists 50 countries at UN to show support

Iran.... Cuba... Russia... North Korea... Syria... Bolivia....

AND LEFT WING SCUM SUCKING DEMOCRATS in the US.

When every cruel dictator on the planet, is on the same side of the argument as you.... maybe you need to reconsider your entire life.

Regardless of your stance as a puppet of Putin...... The shortages, and power outages, that have destroyed Venezuela, started before Trump was in office. Yes, it's gotten worse since then, no doubt. But it started before he was in office.

So the time-line doesn't match your Putin Puppet talking points.
The Venezuelans want Maduro. There is no regime. They have free speech, assembly, elections and there is no censorship.

The Venezuelans want Maduro.

Obviously, that's why more than a million already fled to Colombia. DURR

Oh the irony!!!!! :lmao:

You should quit now before you stuff both hands in your mouth, I'm sure with both feet already in there it would be a tight squeeze......

You are the poster child for shitforbrains.

Oh the irony!!!!! :lmao:

You should quit now before you stuff both hands in your mouth, I'm sure with both feet already in there it would be a tight squeeze......
Troll. Why do bother? You post nonsense.

Report: US Sanctions Have Cost 40,000 Venezuelan Lives

And you should go to hell along with the rest of the commie assholes on earth.

Forum List

Back