Trump refills the swamp he wanted to drain.

Did he change OP?
So, I assume Biden will re-start that EO, right?

Probably not. Because he is a swamp rat, like the rest of them.

We are in desperate need of a fucking civil war.

Yes, we do. Yes we do need to literally fight to regain control of our civilization. Biden and his associated handlers are monsters wearing thinly woven human flesh. They ARE destroying our country and will destroy each and every one of our lives . . . IF we let them. And we are letting them. We are far beyond the point of desperately needing to take action. Biden and the rest of the standing government has declared war on all American citizens. Biden has deemed us all enemies of the State. So do we continue to stand idly by, or embrace the Spirit of '76? Every American should ponder his or her willingness to fight for the survival of themselves, their families and our nation. I wish these sentiments were hyperbolic but alas, they are far from it.

Did he change OP?
So, I assume Biden will re-start that EO, right?

Probably not. Because he is a swamp rat, like the rest of them.

We are in desperate need of a fucking civil war.

Yes, we do. Yes we do need to literally fight to regain control of our civilization. Biden and his associated handlers are monsters wearing thinly woven human flesh. They ARE destroying our country and will destroy each and every one of our lives . . . IF we let them. And we are letting them. We are far beyond the point of desperately needing to take action. Biden and the rest of the standing government has declared war on all American citizens. Biden has deemed us all enemies of the State. So do we continue to stand idly by, or embrace the Spirit of '76? Every American should ponder his or her willingness to fight for the survival of themselves, their families and our nation. I wish these sentiments were hyperbolic but alas, they are far from it.
What is it you want to do? Overthrow the government?

Forum List

Back