Trump ranted, bragged, insulted and abruptly hung up on the Prime Minister of Australia

[
No, dumbass, he's talking about Turnbull, the hack politician who thinks we have to take whatever vermin he feels like deporting from Australia to the U.S., and whining about Trump saying 'No' to the hack, dimwit.

I know you Deplorables are dumb as pig shit, but really you are trying to out do yourself here. He was absolutely talking about Australia. Christ, why are you precious little petals stuck on 'dumb' all the time?

You're just another half-wit with high self-esteem, and can't read too well, or are just stupid, period. Now run along back to the Hive and receive your next ridiculous 'talking point' memo, and get back to us with the latest idiocy. This one is boring us.

And in the meantime, Turnbull isn't in any position to order the United States to do anything, and that includes demanding we take immigrants he wants to get rid of himself, a fact that doesn't sit well with the usual assorted mentally ill gimps, and Trump was correct in how he dealt with Turnbull's arrogant unilateral demands. He can go screw himself if he doesn't like it. We don't work for him, he isn't our boss.

You're just another half-wit with high self-esteem, and can't read too well, or are just stupid, period. Now run along back to the Hive and receive your next ridiculous 'talking point' memo, and get back to us with the latest idiocy. This one is boring us.

Translation: "You kicked my arse so now I'll go back to my default position of Ad hom".

To which I reply: "I know, you're a dumb arse Deplorable."

Forum List

Back