Trump rally reminded me of a musical

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
I watched some of Trump's rally, and the reporting on it. Almost as many people outside wanting to get in as were people inside. Contrast that to Joe Biden who can't even pack a movie theater.

Watching the hysteria of the left so desperate to get rid of Trump before the election, (because he'll probably win) it reminded me of a scene from the movie Jesus Christ Superstar. Now I'm not comparing Trump to Jesus Christ, but the situation is very similar. While most won't watch the video, for those who were fans of the movie like I am, tell me if this isn't similar to what we are seeing today.

Now I'm not comparing Trump to Jesus Christ, but the situation is very similar.
I agree. This has become similar to a religion.

A religion based around a vulgar, raving, immature, inarticulate, vengeful, undignified, disrespectful, shallow, unstable man-child who suffers from narcissistic personality disorder.

Religion, cult, it really doesn't matter how we describe it.

We've never seen anything like this, and it's truly disturbing.

images

screaming-trump-crimeshop.jpg

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

Last edited:

A religion based around a vulgar, raving, immature, inarticulate, vengeful, undignified, disrespectful, shallow, unstable man-child who suffers from narcissistic personality disorder.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

I laughed all afternoon after hearing bits of his speech. Your just too finicky...lol..lol

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

Jealous much? You're welcome.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

Jealous much? You're welcome.
That's your response, huh?

Okie dokie.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

LoL.

Spaz.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

LoL.

Spaz.
Another Trump-level response.

Not good.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

Mac, ever the objective bipartisan bystander, hilariously fails to note that Obama had LITERAL HALOS AROUND HIS HEAD in pictures and instead goes on an unhinged rant about Trump.

Oh Mac, you're unintentionally so funny and just too easy

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

LoL.

Spaz.

No no no!!! He's just a total nonpartisan bystander!! Really, believe him!!

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

Mac, ever the objective bipartisan bystander, hilariously fails to note that Obama had LITERAL HALOS AROUND HIS HEAD in pictures and instead goes on an unhinged rant about Trump.

Objective? Nope.

Funny how the OP brings up Jesus Christ, yet you folks focus on me.

Well, not funny, fascinating.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

LoL.

Spaz.

No no no!!! He's just a total nonpartisan bystander!! Really, believe him!!
More lies.

Do you people even know what honesty is at this point?

`
They're more than reminiscent of WWE matches.

Same Arenas.

Same Crowds. (must be season ticket holders, a good base)

Same simpletons and low brow/Lowenbrau Idiots.

`

I watched some of Trump's rally, and the reporting on it. Almost as many people outside wanting to get in as were people inside. Contrast that to Joe Biden who can't even pack a movie theater.

Watching the hysteria of the left so desperate to get rid of Trump before the election, (because he'll probably win) it reminded me of a scene from the movie Jesus Christ Superstar. Now I'm not comparing Trump to Jesus Christ, but the situation is very similar. While most won't watch the video, for those who were fans of the movie like I am, tell me if this isn't similar to what we are seeing today.

Absolute perfect comparison. I have loved Jesus Christ Superstar since I was a little girl. Great music.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

Objective? Nope.

Funny how the OP brings up Jesus Christ, yet you folks focus on me.

Well, not funny, fascinating.

Honey you're the one who went on the pound about religious cult. Ray made clear he was NOT comparing Trump to JC, just the cabal

Poor Mac, such an epic lack of self-awareness. Entertaining though

They're more than reminiscent of WWE matches.
Same Arenas
Same Crowds. (must be season ticket holders, a good base)
Same simpletons and low brow/Lowenbrau Idiots.
This mix of arrogance and ignorance is incredible.

And yes, it's like watching the kids who think pro wrestling is real.

They follow this horrible man like he's a deity. This is a group psychosis.

images

18aeqs.jpg

1j1ez9.jpg

I usually laugh at Trump when Goes off on his childish tirades... this rally was different. It was pretty sickening hearing the things he was saying. It’s going beyond embarrassment and starting to get into the dangerous level where people’s emotions are close to fever pitch.

I dont support impeachment, I think it emboldens the Trump cult and will launch his movement to a new level. The best thing is for the public to vote him out next year. But if things keep ramping up like they are I don’t know what the best move is. This is getting really ugly.

Absolute perfect comparison. I have loved Jesus Christ Superstar since I was a little girl. Great music.

As did I. I had the records and tapes and listened to them over and over again. I guess that's why this scene stuck in my mind. I can almost repeat all the lyrics word by word.

Forum List

Back