Trump Rallies Happening Across the Country Following Raid

They found a dozen boxes of classified materials.

So there’s that.
Naaaaaaah ---- remember, political harassment and suppression and imprisonment and execution is NEVER about what the aggressors pretend it's about. It's always, always about getting rid of a rival for power --- any way they can.

Don't get caught like on flypaper in the mess of the alleged "why" ---- whether in history or now, it's never about the "why" --- it's always about Deep Sixing the rival, as fast and permanently as possible.

My guess is that the younger members probably tolerate you depending on how much you blather about your political views, and the elders only put up with you because they have to…
😄

You'd think so but the older people in my family hate Trump and Republicans even more than I do. My favorite vegan restaurant in Miami is owned by Trump supporter, my father wouldn't piss on that place if it were on fire.

😄

You'd think so but the older people in my family hate Trump and Republicans even more than I do. My favorite vegan restaurant in Miami is owned by Trump supporter, my father wouldn't piss on that place if it were on fire.
I’m sure the owner is fine with that…

How s it going?

NY: Trump takes the Fifth admitting his guilt
Georgia: Ongoing investigation of election tampering
Florida: Trump found illegally storing TS Documents
DC: Jan 6 Commission taking damning testimony from Trump staff
The DOJ and FBI were in his Mar-a-Lago residence in June, saw "all" the documents to ensure that they were properly stored and only advised Trump to add an additional lock on their storage location, which he agreed to and did so within 24 hours.
Taking the Fifth doesn't admit guilt, it never has.

The DOJ and FBI were in his Mar-a-Lago residence in June, saw "all" the documents to ensure that they were properly stored and only advised Trump to add an additional lock on their storage location, which he agreed to and did so within 24 hours.
Taking the Fifth doesn't admit guilt, it never has.
Seems Trump Lawyers lied about there being no Classified Information in that room

Otherwise they never would have allowed him to maintain them in a storage room

Trump rallies are just the latest iteration of the blind support for him by people with Trump Derangement Syndrome. Their love for him is deranged.

The support from his followers will not waiver.

---FBI Made a Big Mistake: Trump Rallies Happening Across the Country Following Unprecedented Raid on President Trump’s Home — Bedminster, Long Island, Phoenix, Mar-a-Lago, St. Louis---

1660568415328.jpeg

FBI and DHS warn threats to federal law enforcement have spiked since Mar-a-Lago search

The FBI and the Department of Homeland Security have issued a joint intelligence bulletin warning of a spike in threats to federal law enforcement officials since the search of former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago club in Florida, two senior law enforcement officials told NBC News.

“The FBI and DHS have observed an increase in threats to federal law enforcement and to a lesser extent other law enforcement and government officials following the FBI’s recent execution of a search warrant in Palm Beach, Florida," the document, dated Friday, reads, according to one official.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...forcement-spiked-wake-mar-lago-sear-rcna43024

Why isn't Trump calling off his dogs? For the same reason he only called for the Capital riot to end after 3 hours of violence was because his aides talked him in to it. He wants violence.

Traitor to who? It's not my family who participated with the Cucks at the Capitol in attempting to over turn a democratic election. 😄

You cosplayers are some delusional fuckwads.
Yeah, a country with the highest number of privately owned guns attempts to overthrow the government by sending a squad of unarmed trespassers. Yeah, keep spewing your stupid, you wear it well. Lying traitor.

Yeah, a country with the highest number of privately owned guns attempts to overthrow the government by sending a squad of unarmed trespassers. Yeah, keep spewing your stupid, you wear it well. Lying traitor.
I didn't the Cucks at the Capital were very bright did I? They might want to overturn our democracy when they lose but they neither have the intelligence nor the balls to actually carry it out. It's what make you all more amusing than frightening.

I didn't the Cucks at the Capital were very bright did I? They might want to overturn our democracy when they lose but they neither have the intelligence nor the balls to actually carry it out. It's what make you all more amusing than frightening.
The little traitor just can't stop. Or compose a sentence.

Forum List

Back