Trump Rallies Happening Across the Country Following Raid

And there we differ. I don't want Republicans destroyed. They are a vital counterbalance to the worst that the Left serves up.

But I DO want the Republicans sidelined long enough to dissipate the Rumpian Threat to the Republic. Once that passes, all bets are off.
Actually I'm surprised the two party system is still functional in the US. I believe this takeover by The crazies of the Republican party dooms it. It will most likely break up into two or three parties.

If you mean the conservative voice of the Republican Party , it is as important as the liberal voice in this country, but that's not who we are talking about, and I think you know that, I'm talking about the hate group they call the party and include any aspect of the Republican Party that supports Trump or jan6th. They are this countries biggest threat and enemy. They are simply a domestic terrorist group that has to be disposed of.
It is up to the conservatives in that group to separate themselves from this hate group or suffer the consequences , we, as a country, are nuts if we let these monsters take over this country. Bringing down our democracy to force in a piece of shit like Trump as a dictator for life. If you see it any other way then you are right we don't agree.
There is little or no "space" between us on the above... we are in agreement on these points.

Actually I'm surprised the two party system is still functional in the US. I believe this takeover by The crazies of the Republican party dooms it. It will most likely break up into two or three parties.
This sort of thing has happened before... the dying Whigs spawning the Know-Nothings in the 1840s... it's just been so long that it's passed from memory...

There is little or no "space" between us on the above... we are in agreement on these points.
This is why far-right-wing groups have fallen interline with the Republican party. They are largely anti-government, anarchist groups.

Ya they
This is why far-right-wing groups have fallen interline with the Republican party. They are largely anti-government, anarchist groups.
The right hates law and order , they are anti-government , in fact just about anti everything. The only thing they are not anti about is anti-ugly and they have the market cornered on that., They hate cops ,have killed many and wants them defunded and forced out of service. They support our enemy, they support dictators and are proud of it. They have no redeeming value, all they offer is the destruction of our constitution , government and country. This is a group that forced their way into our capital and pissed and shit on the floors.

The right hates law and order , they are anti-government , in fact just about anti everything. The only thing they are not anti about is anti-ugly and they have the market cornered on that., They hate cops ,have killed many and wants them defunded and forced out of service. They support our enemy, they support dictators and are proud of it. They have no redeeming value, all they offer is the destruction of our constitution , government and country. This is a group that forced their way into our capital and pissed and shit on the floors.
We don't hate law and order, we just realize it worked better in the fifties.

We don't hate law and order, we just realize it worked better in the fifties.
Worked better for who, " Whites Only ". Laws but you're only good for some aren't and but not all aren't good laws. And there can never be order if there are bad laws.

But the millions of us other silent people THAT duly notice this state sanctioned political mistreatment or prosecution of a living ex-president...WE see this and WE don't forget it. The Mar-A- Logo raid is just a not so subtle evidence reverse voter suppression. After two fucking useless impeachments, a Jan 6th hearing and now THIS? The Fuckocrats and their lapdog dog media outlets have lost ALL credibility at this point.
I hope you understand that any ex-president who took classified and super classified documents would be treated the same way. trump likes playing the victim but he isn't, he is the villain. And giving his current mental state who knows what damage he did to national security.

I hope you understand that any ex-president who took classified and super classified documents would be treated the same way. trump likes playing the victim but he isn't, he is the villain. And giving his current mental state who knows what damage he did to national security.
That has already been covered. Trump DECLASIFIED those things. They are like bubblegum, they suddenly ARE UN-chewed/classified because Democrats or the media "SAY SO"? Please, get that through you thick head. And Secondly, and more importantly: WE don't know WHAT "documents they where", so how the hell can YOU even speak about it?

Last edited:
That has already been covered. Trump DECLASIFIED those things. They are like bubblegum, they suddenly AREN'T UN-chewed/classified because Democrats or the media "SAY SO". Please, get that through you thick head. And Secondly, and more importantly: WE don't know WHAT "documents they where", so how the hell can YOU even speak about it?
Best news to me. trump saying he classified things isn't the same is actually going through the work, doing the work and declassifying them. I don't have to worry about it, you guys should be. trump finally got caught in something he can't get out of. Good luck with that.

The support from his followers will not waiver.

---FBI Made a Big Mistake: Trump Rallies Happening Across the Country Following Unprecedented Raid on President Trump’s Home — Bedminster, Long Island, Phoenix, Mar-a-Lago, St. Louis---

So what? A lot of people show up to look at train wrecks.

Best news to me. trump saying he classified things isn't the same is actually going through the work, doing the work and declassifying them. I don't have to worry about it, you guys should be. trump finally got caught in something he can't get out of. Good luck with that.
Ok, and then YOU, little American poster KNOW Trump did THAT, because...WHY? We (You and I fellow Americans don't know what Documents TRUMP HAD to begin with. they won't bother to tell us THAT.) Col. Sanders extra crispy fried chicken receipt perhaps? Yummy. The Democrats have really outdone themselves on violating decorum and precedence. And so far, they have got NOTHING viable on Trump.

Last edited:
The support from his followers will not waiver.

---FBI Made a Big Mistake: Trump Rallies Happening Across the Country Following Unprecedented Raid on President Trump’s Home — Bedminster, Long Island, Phoenix, Mar-a-Lago, St. Louis---

Are they all traitors? https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/09/06/trump-nuclear-documents/ Do you support a criminal with nuclear documents that were stolen?

Ok, and then YOU, little American poster KNOW Trump did THAT, because...WHY? We (You and I fellow Americans don't know what Documents TRUMP HAD to begin with. they won't bother to tell us THAT.) Col. Sanders extra crispy fired chicken receipt perhaps? The Democrats have really outdone themselves on violating decorum and precedence. And so far, they have got NOTHING viable on Trump.
I am not a Democrat I am an independent I'm sick of both parties more so the Republican party because they turned out to be a bunch of fascists. I like being in the mainstream, most Americans don't want Trump or Biden to run again. Bloomberg.com>articles poll finds most Americans don't want Biden or trump to run again. July 20th., 2022.

Forum List

Back