Trump Rallies Happening Across the Country Following Raid

My twisted view where MAGAs lost and have had a nonstop freakout about it? Trying to kill government employees is just the next logical step.
Sigh....Once again you show extreme ignorance....Try living up to your position here...That would be a start troll.

I am not modding this thread.

You assume majority without facts.
I don't give a shit....Used to be that being elevated to that position carried a bit of class with it...Not some troll that goes into threads and attacks members that at some point he/she could have to moderate...You are a disgrace to the title...

I don't give a shit....Used to be that being elevated to that position carried a bit of class with it...Not some troll that goes into threads and attacks members that at some point he/she could have to moderate...You are a disgrace to the title...
I was a disgrace before. It's a job requirement!

The support from his followers will not waiver.

---FBI Made a Big Mistake: Trump Rallies Happening Across the Country Following Unprecedented Raid on President Trump’s Home — Bedminster, Long Island, Phoenix, Mar-a-Lago, St. Louis---

but nobody showed up to his FBI protest.

---FBI Made a Big Mistake: Trump Rallies Happening Across the Country Following Unprecedented Raid on President Trump’s Home — Bedminster, Long Island, Phoenix, Mar-a-Lago, St. Louis---

All it shows is how stupid the right is. I'm sick and tired of these right wing cop haters , trying to defund them.

Next they will replace all the IHOPs with glutin free sushi joints.
Well, it is democracy by the Democrats or dictatorship by the right. The choice is easy. I'm against these cop hating domestic terrorist. They can't force in the piece of shit Trump for their dictator for life

1. how many new "converts" have these rallies produced?

2. how many old "loyalists" have defected since January 6, 2021?

Rallies don't mean diddly-squat if the only people showing-up are old MAGA loyalists... you aren't expanding your base.

The Illegal Aliens problem and Foreign Policy Disasters were your ticket back to majorities in House and Senate.

But "you" were stupid enough to reverse Roe v. Wade BEFORE the mid-terms, and you're losing a lot of women that way.

And "you" didn't count on your Orange Kool-Aid Kon-Man getting hammered so hard by grand juries for a variety of likely criminal indictments.

Don't be fooled by the braying jackasses at these rallies... you idiots are on the brink of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory... damned fools.

1. how many new "converts" have these rallies produced?

2. how many old "loyalists" have defected since January 6, 2021?

Rallies don't mean diddly-squat if the only people showing-up are old MAGA loyalists... you aren't expanding your base.

The Illegal Aliens problem and Foreign Policy Disasters were your ticket back to majorities in House and Senate.

But "you" were stupid enough to reverse Roe v. Wade BEFORE the mid-terms, and you're losing a lot of women that way.

And "you" didn't count on your Orange Kool-Aid Kon-Man getting hammered so hard by grand juries for a variety of likely criminal indictments.

Don't be fooled by the braying jackasses at these rallies... you idiots are on the brink of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory... damned fools.
I don't care how they are destroyed , as long as they are getting destroyed . Just look at the 2022 election polls , love it , They had a automatic win . A little interesting piece of information, for 18 out of the last 20 election during midterms the Opposition has gained numbers. Not this time. Looks like the democrats will pick up a good slice of Senators and Governors. and we could keep the house.

The hate party is losing in every way possible. They think they will win and if they don't, they will try to kill us. . Domestic terrorist', anti-American, MAGA maggots.

Scum Bag is already calling for his butt lickers to get their guns out. If they are elected when they ultimately lose, what do you idiots think they are going to do.

Are any of the rallies directing people to “ go down there peacefully and make your voice heard” and other insurrectionist instructions such as that????????

I don't care how they are destroyed , as long as they are getting destroyed . Just look at the 2022 election polls , love it , They had a automatic win . A little interesting piece of information, for 18 out of the last 20 election during midterms the Opposition has gained numbers. Not this time. Looks like the democrats will pick up a good slice of Senators and Governors. and we could keep the house.
And there we differ. I don't want Republicans destroyed. They are a vital counterbalance to the worst that the Left serves up.

But I DO want the Republicans sidelined long enough to dissipate the Rumpian Threat to the Republic. Once that passes, all bets are off.

And there we differ. I don't want Republicans destroyed. They are a vital counterbalance to the worst that the Left serves up.

But I DO want the Republicans sidelined long enough to dissipate the Rumpian Threat to the Republic. Once that passes, all bets are off.
If you mean the conservative voice of the Republican Party , it is as important as the liberal voice in this country, but that's not who we are talking about, and I think you know that, I'm talking about the hate group they call the party and include any aspect of the Republican Party that supports Trump or jan6th. They are this countries biggest threat and enemy. They are simply a domestic terrorist group that has to be disposed of.
It is up to the conservatives in that group to separate themselves from this hate group or suffer the consequences , we, as a country, are nuts if we let these monsters take over this country. Bringing down our democracy to force in a piece of shit like Trump as a dictator for life. If you see it any other way then you are right we don't agree.

Last edited:

All this proves is there a lot of very ignorant people in this country.

Forum List

Back